Chapter 24

Livi's P.O.V.

"Are you drunk?"

"What? Noooooooo, I'm just a bit, tipsy"

"oh you are so drunk" he said laughing

"am not"

"It wasn't pretty the last time you were drunk I might recall" he laughed

"Really I don't remember? Care to enlighten me?"

He scoffed and took a swig of his drink "you would've never said that if you were sober"

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I know you Livi and if I kissed you, I would most likely be getting a hand to the face"

"So you want to kiss me huh?"

"That's not what I meant" he said way to quickly and blushed.
"I meant like if I were to kiss yo-"
"Shhhhhhh just stop talking" I lazily our one of my fingers on his mouth to shush him.
He looked me straight in the eyes.
"Libi what arb ou boing?" He questioned my hand still pressed to his mouth.
"I'm trying to get you to stop talking you silly goose" I said smiling.
"We need to get you home" he said prying my finger away.
"Nooooo lets go back to the party" I said walking crookedly in that direction.
"That's not such a good idea"
"Cmon, live a little, Zachy poo"
"No Livi cmon lets go" he grabbed my wrist and tries to pull me in the direction of the house I think. I honestly didn't know, everything was super blurry.
I groaned but begrudgingly stumbled beside him.

"You know what that's it cmon"

His arms scooped underneath my legs carrying me bridal style.
"Zach what are you doing?"
"You were being too slow" he shrugged
I leaned into him.
"You smell like chocolate" I giggled
"And you need some water ASAP" he laughed.
My eyes were beginning to get heavier and heavier. I remember hearing a lock click and a door being pushed open. Then the sound of the creaky steps up to the bedrooms. The sound of another door opening and then finally the feeling of my soft soft bed. I immediately curled into the pillows.
Footsteps were heard leaving and then re-entering my bedroom once again.

"Livi"

"Uh huh"

"Livi cmon" this time a hand was on my shoulder gently shaking me awake.

I opened one of my eyes.

"Cmon you need to drink water" he held out a bottle of water and a piece of toast.

I grabbed the water.

"This will absorb the alcohol" he held out the plate.

"Thanks" I squeaked out

He sat there until I finished the toast then got up to leave.

"No stay"

"Livi you're drunk I don't think you-"

"Just shut up and get over here" I absentmindedly patted the spot next to me.

After a few moments the bed bent down signaling that someone else had joined me.

"Livi I don't think this is such a goo-"

"Shhhhhhhh"

——————————————-

Knocks at the door. "Hey Livi?"
More knocks. "Livi are you alive?"
"Go away" I groaned snuggling into the person next to me.
The person next to me that was not supposed to be there. I looked up to find a peacefully sleeping no other than Zach Herron, snuggled into me arm wrapped around my waist.
"Livi if you don't get up in 5 seconds I swear to god I will come in there myself and rip the blankets off of you"

"Zach. Zach wake up" I shook him
"Huh?"
"Dani is at the door" I whispered and pointed to the door where Daniel was counting to 5.
He looked confused at first then panicked then almost sort of laughed and then groaned when I pushed him off the bed and onto the floor.
I silently pointed for him to slide under the bed and he did so just as Daniel walked in.
"Is there someone else in here I thought I heard someone groan?" He asked kind of confused but more concerned.
"Um... no it was me I - I just have a really bad hangover" my hand immediately going to my head. This wasn't totally a lie. I did have a hangover that was for sure. I could feel the pounding in my head.

"Oh well do you need anything?"

"No no I think I'm good but thanks. Um what did you need to tell me?"

"Oh! Right, the boys well minus Zach. No one has been able to find him, have you seen him?"

"What? No why would I have seen Zach?" I quickly responded.

"I don't know at like the party or something." He looked at me weirdly like something wasn't right.

"Are you okay?"

"What? Me, pfff yeah I'm fine, totally fine"

"Okayyyy" he said wearily "well anyways the guys and I are going out to breakfast if you would like to join us.

"I would love to just give me a few minutes to get ready"

"Sure thing" he shut the door on the way out.

"You're safe" I sighed

"Thank god" he climbed out from underneath the bed.

"What were you even doing in my room anyways?"

"Well last night you were really really drunk so I took you back to the house and when I got up to leave you see um, you kind of insisted on me staying with you" he scratched the back of his neck.

I put my head in my hands.
"Omg I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did that"

"It's fine you were drunk" he shrugged "but now I'm going to have to come up with a really good excuse for why I was out all night" he laughed and headed towards the door.

"Yeah sorry this is all my fault"

"Well not really. I didn't refuse"

A/n
Hi lovelies.
Thanks so so so so much for over 70k views !!!
It amazes me that people actually like this book.
I love you guys so so so much and more chapters to come stay tuned!!!
- lizzy xoxo