Chapter 14

Livi's P.O.V

I hopped off my bunk and hugged Daniel.

after we went and explored the rest of the bus.

there was the front part of the bus which was the tv and gaming system. also the couch and a few small chairs. in the middle there were the bunks. then there was a little kitchen another tv and another couch. in the back there was a bathroom and shower. in the very back of the bus there were a few couches and mirrors with closets behind them.
After we went back to the front room and the boys played fifa until we got to the first stop on tour. We all hopped off the bus and go to the green room. the boys start rehearsing while I just go on my phone. before the show we all hung out and fooled around in the green room. after the show the boys went to limelight. When the show finally ended we all went back to the bus.

"I'm exhausted" Jonah said

"Yea me too" Daniel added

I walked into the closet area and grabbed a shirt and some shorts. I quickly took off my outfit and put on my pajamas. I walked out brushed my teeth and my hair and hopped in bed. 

I walked back out to where the boys were sitting playing xbox. I sat with them on the couch and played a little fifa myself.

"Okay livi so you want to go like this" Jonah said showing me how to do it.

"This is how you run and this is how you score"

Easy enough I thought. I thought wrong.

"Press A! Press A!"

"SCORE GO GO GO"

"LIVI WRONG GOAL!!!"

"LIVI PRESS Y!"

"Wait which goal am I shooting on?" I asked

They all let out sighs or looked annoyed. 

"You know what I'm going to bed" I said throwing the controlled on the couch.

I hopped on my bunk and fell asleep right away

A/N
Hey guys sorry I have been so so sooooooo inactive lately I've been really caught up on preparations for school but I promise to update when I can. Also thank you guys so much for 3k read I love you all💗💗

Peace out ✌🏻

- Lizzy 💗