Chapter 1.

If your reading because you read the first book... hello again!

From now on I'll do a song of the chapter and post a YouTube video. It'll be mostly from the singers and bands I love so no hate if you don't like the artists or songs- just don't listen to it. You probably won't anyway lol.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the sequel to Alphas Human Mate and enjoy the first chapter (:

Song: Roaring Twenties by Panic! At The Disco ( I've had it in my head all day )
~~~
Trees blurred past me as the cold morning air nipped at my wolfs fur. She loves to run in the mornings just as the sun is rising. We always run to our favorite place each day and that was almost right on the border of the Slade pack. I wouldn't ever cross that border, what's been told of the Alpha there has been pretty harsh.

But there is a beautiful valley that always springs with flowers in every inch and every corner every spring. So in the morning, I pack a sketchbook, pencils, my phone, and earbuds and tie them with my clothes on my leg and draw the sunrise. My brother even though we are very close, doesn't know about this place. I don't think anyone really does or cares enough to notice. Its a place just for me.

I trot over to my favorite spot under a lonely tree in the valley and sit down. There is barley a sunrise out right now so I was thinking I could sit here and draw until I can see the sun. I shift back into my human form and change into my spare clothes. I was wearing a white tank top with a red plaid shirt over it. I didn't put on my scarf cause I hate those things, and left it at home. My dad said I should wear it since it's cold in the early morning but my mom and I compromised for me to bring a hoodie just in case.

My dad and I have a few things in common. We both have the same eye color and a lot of people say we have the same nose and ears which confuses me.. how can you tell cause I don't? We both like to cook, even though he is actually good at it, I am not. I try though, but I just don't let myself cook for people. They always complain so why bother.

My mom and I have the most in common. We both love to draw, especially werewolves and moons. I love to also draw dreamcatchers and sunrises and sunsets as I said before. Anything with nature fascinates me, it's just so beautiful to me. We both have an obsession with hoodies too.

I also love photography, I took a lot of classes in high school and I have my own camera. I didn't bring it with me though, I figured a scrapbook full of the sun was enough.

Me and my mom both have the same hair and height. I'm pretty short even though my parents aren't that short. My dads a tree and my moms taller than me but not by much. It's pretty weird considering my twin brother is taller than me and my mom, he's a little shorter than dad though.

Me and my brother are twins, we look a lot similar but not identical like the stereotypical creepy twins you see in horror movies. We do share a lot in common so we've been best friends since birth. I tell him everything and he's very overprotective of me, like all Alphas are. He's becoming Alpha next month and I'm so proud of him, he's been excited since he could talk on bestowing the honor.

Maybe you're thinking " Why does he get to be Alpha if you are both twins? How do you count who's older to be Alpha? " Well, the seconds or minutes older we are apart. He is older by minute and thirty two seconds so he gets the title automatically. I don't care for the Alpha role so it's a perfect fit, it's been more of his thing than mine.

I shivered when a cool spring breeze hit me. I couldn't help looking at the area leading to the Slade pack and I felt as I was being watched. I squinted my eyes and looked harder in that area and I shrugged, it's just me I guess. The valley that I am in is empty other than me, since no one really knows about it.