Chapter 2.

Song of the day: Losin Control by Russ

~~~~~
" You did not just do that! " I yelled, now soaking wet from the two water balloons that were just thrown at me. " I'm going to kill you. " I said, getting up from my lawn chair and running over to his huge water balloon bucket. .

" Oh no you don't! " Gabriel said while trying to run after me to get to the bucket first, but failed when he fell to the ground, a huff leaving his lips.

" Oh yes I do. " I said, grabbing two water balloons in my hands and throwing them at him. One hit his face and he seemed unaffected when he just got up again and ran as fast has he could back to the bucket. I quickly grabbed the bucket and ran off with it, making him run after me.

" You won't catch me! " I called back at him but then didn't see him. I put the bucket down and looked around... nothing. I grabbed a water balloon just in case of a sneak attack and got in position. But then out of nowhere he came up behind me and slammed a water balloon into my backside.

" Hey! No fair. " I threw the pink water balloon at him and he just laughed at me, great my favorite shorts are wet..

I took the last remaining balloon and wet his hair with it, making him frown. " Hey my hair! I wasn't trying to get my moneymaker wet. "

" I'm sure your hair is fine. " I smirk at him and dad comes outside and looks around at the yard.

" What happened here?! " he yelled and put his hands on his hips.

" We were having a water balloon fight. " Gabriel says and picks up the basket I left behind.

" I won. " I smiled proudly and Gabriel raised his eyebrow at me. " Yeah right. " dad said making me punch his arm, " Hey! "

" I'm just joking, I was just mad I wasn't able to join the fun. " He says and ruffles my hair, he loves to ruffle my hair. Ever since I was little it's been his thing. If my brother does it, he glares at him and it's the funniest thing ever.

" You can join the next surprise fight. " Gabe says and I look over at him with a look, there's gonna be another one?? I'll try and not wear my favorite clothes outside anymore.

I roll my eyes and walk to my room to get out of my clothes and into some dry clothes. I go into my dresser and get a new bra and underwear because my brother so happened to get water in those too. I go to my closet and pick out new clothes. I put them on and go over to the window that overlooks the backyard.
Gabriel and dad were still talking and it looked pretty serious, I hope everything's going okay.

I shrug it off and go over to my desk and sit down in front of my sketchbook. I started drawing a picture of a wolf I've been dreaming of.

It looked like it was an Alphas wolf and each night I'd dream the same thing. In my dream, I would be running in the forest, and I'd go to the valley of flowers where I'd meet the wolf. I don't know who it is, I've never seen it before. I'm curious to know who this mysterious wolf is.

I'm in the middle of drawing when my brother opens the door and comes in to change out of his wet clothing.

" Took you long enough. " I looked at him and then went back to my sketchbook.

" Yeah, dad was talking to me. " he took his shirt off and threw it in his laundry hamper. He went into our closet and put on a new shirt. He changed into new underwear and pants and brought a chair next to me and watched me draw.

We don't care about changing in front of each other since we've done it all of our lives. We're family it doesn't matter to me or him. You'd also think, " Is it a problem that a girl and boy share a closet? " Well, not if the closet is a walk in and it's huge. He gets half and I get the other half.