Chapter 14.

Look at me- getting back into schedule again.

Song: Partners In Crime by Set It Off

~~~

" Why did you keep me from my mate?! " I yelled through the phone. Logan's head was in his hands, regretting he told me anything.

" What are you talking about? " Gabriel asked. I could see the stupid face he makes when he's confused, he knits his eyebrows together just like I do.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about. " I huffed, putting my hand on my hip like he'd see how mad I was. He could probably feel it through the phone anyway.

" He told you didn't he...? Well shit. " He sighed through the phone.

" So it's true?! " I said getting louder. Logan took his head out of his hands and looked at me with a " really? " look on his face for doubting him. I mouthed " sorry " to him and listened to what Gabriel had to say.

" I was being an overprotective brother Raegan.. I didn't want you to leave cause I knew as soon as you'd meet him, you'd leave. " he pouted.

I guess I could understand it.. if my brother left me alone in the pack house, I'd be sad too. Heck, I'm without him here and I miss him to death.

" Aww Gabriel.. I just wished you could've let me know what was happening. " I said.

" I know I know and I'm sorry.. "

" It's okay, I forgive you. At least I know what happened the day you came over and what it was about. " I laughed, remembering the day he came over and the way they both acted towards each other. No wonder Logan was so mad. Staying away from your mate takes a toll on you.

" Yeah I'm sorry.. first time I see you after you move and I ruin it... but I'll make it up to you I promise. " He perked up.

" Ooooh one of Gabriel's famous surprises. I can't wait. " I said excitingly. He always is good with surprises. I used to not like surprises, but I've just grown out of it.

" I have to go to a meeting, I'll talk to you later alright? " He said and I nodded. Again, I don't know why, it's not like he can see me.

" Okay, see ya. " I hang up the phone and I look at Logan who's still sitting on the bed, looking at me with an amused look.

" What? " I say and smile at him while walking over to the bed. I sit down next to him and I watch as his eyes look into mine for a spilt second.

" While talking to your brother, you displayed so many emotions. You went from angry, to sad, to excited. It was cute. " He said, smirking his signature smirk. He can tell it drives me nuts.

" You know what else is cute? " I say and bat my eyelashes.

" What? " He says, raising his eyebrow, leaning forward.

" ...Taylor Lautner. " I said, giggling my ass off.

" Oh my.. my mate is fangirling over a fake werewolf. " He says, rolling his eyes at me while smiling. He grabs a pillow off of the bed and throws it at me playfully.

" Hey! " I yell, grabbing the pillow and smack him in the arm. He looks over at me in fake shock, " Ow... That hurt. " he whined, putting a hand to his chest dramatically.

He makes a pouty face and I grab another pillow and wack him a second time, " Oh suck it up Big Bad Wolf. "

" Hmm.. okay. " he sits there, not moving until he uses his speed, grabs a pillow, and hits me with it. Luckily, I was ready for the sneak attack.