Chapter 10.

Since the song just came out.. here's Levitate by Twenty One Pilots!

~~~

I ran downstairs and embraced my brother in a big hug, we almost stumbled over because I ran at him with my full force. Can't help it though, I missed him and home so much.

" Hey, how is everything?! " I exclaimed and he laughed at my excitement, even though he had the same look on his face as mine.

" Really good, there's something you should know though. " He's said and the smile never left his face, which means it's a good surprise. I raised a brow and waited for him to say something.

He started blushing a bunch and then said, " I need you to be my best man at my wedding. "

I closed my mouth cause I realized I had it open and then frowned at him, " Gabe.. I'm a girl. "

He laughed and he went to lean on the wall behind me, " You're missing the point. "

I stared at him, confused onto why he said that but then- like a flash of lightning the news suddenly hit me and an imaginary light bulb lit up above my head, " OMG! You're getting married?! " I went over to where he was and engulfed him in a hug.

He hugged me back saying, " There ya go.. yeah I am, " he paused for a second and then we let go of each other and continued, " I know it's a little early since me and her have only known each other for a few months, but she is my mate, and I know I love her. " he put his hands in his pockets and blushed and I just smiled at him, he's happy, so I'm happy.

" She is your soulmate after all, I say go for it, " I was planning to end that sentence there but then a question popped in my mind, ".. when's the wedding? "

" In two months. " he said really fast and my mouth dropped, how in the world can you plan a wedding that fast?! I'd say the lowest amount of months you'd need is five or six.

" What?! Are you sure you can plan everything within that time limit? " I asked, concerned clearly laced in my voice.

" I'll try to, I just don't want to wait, she's the love of my life. " He took his hands out of his pocket and rubbed his face with them. He seemed stressed about the whole thing, like he just wants to get it over with.

" If she really is, she'd understand it's a huge commitment and that it can wait. " I put a hand on my shoulder and I heard a person clear their throat behind me, making me jump in surprise.

Oh, it's just Logan. Okay, alarm, disengage.

" If I may cut in, I think Reagan is right, " he stopped his sentence and I smiled at him for taking my side, but then he ruined his moment with this, " but I see it differently. Your mates losing interest in you.. is that so? " Logan looks dead in Gabriel's eyes and Gabriel growls lowly at him and spits out, " What are you implying? "

I'm speechless at Logan's words and I open my mouth to say something but Logan stops me, " Maybe she's getting tired of you bossing her around. Or maybe, she's just realizing how much of a snake you are. " he crosses his arms and I gasp at his words, what is going on?!

Gabriel growls and takes a step towards him, " You need to stop before-.. "

" Before what? " Logan smirks and I stare at them in disbelief, okay this stops now.

" Enough! " I shout and they both turn their heads towards me in surprise. They probably forgot I was right there watching the entire time.