Chapter 3.

Song: Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez - Acoustic Version

It sounds sad I know, but I think her voice is really beautiful.
~~~

I had just came through the door from my run and went upstairs to take a shower. This morning, it wasn't cold so I need to freshen up, I feel all sticky and sweaty. I go up to my room and go put down my sketchbook and phone and realize I have a text.

Haylee: Hey, do you want to hang out later?

I went to type yes when I remembered me and Gabriel were going to train in the training room this afternoon. After our talk last night he asked me to train with him, I said sure even though trainings not my thing. With my brother, everything's fun so why not?

Me: I can't, me and Gabriel are gonna train this afternoon.

I took my clothes off and as soon as I was fully naked I brushed my hair and got into a towel to head in the shower. I brought my phone in my bathroom and turned on the hot water first, and then the cold.

I heard a buzz from my phone and I went to check it real quick.

Haylee: Awe.. lucky. I want to train with him.

Me: You don't even like training.

She likes my brother so much she'd go to training even though she wouldn't without him. Her lazy butt never likes to exercise.

Haylee: I like seeing him train.. he has some serious muscles.

I roll my eyes and hop into the shower. The reason I don't see why she likes him is he's my brother, I don't think of him that way like she does. Plus, I have other things to think about.

When my brother asked what really happened early this morning I told him about the mysterious smell I smelt and everything that actually happened. He thought it was my mate since you smell a smell you seem drawn to when your mate is around, but I don't know if it was just a strong cologne or if he's right.

Would it be possible for my mate to be in the same house as me and I never know? I think that would be pretty awkward. I just want to find out who he is and get this over with, I'm tired of waiting. My brother found his a few weeks ago and it's so unfair.

I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body and brace myself for the cold air. I shiver as I walk out and look at myself in the mirror, I wrapped a towel in my long brown hair. I have blonde natural highlights in my hair and you can't really tell unless I put my hair up or it's the summertime.

I have blue eyes like my parents do, it's a pretty light blue that turns grey when I'm sad and when I'm happy it's a greenish blue. Me and my moms eyes work the same way.

Light freckles brim my eyes and a little bit on my nose. They're all over my arms and legs, mostly on my knees. Jaden pointed out a few days ago that she just noticed that I have a bunch of freckles and I looked all over myself and found them in places I didn't even know myself.

It's about summertime so everything's starting to show. I go on my phone and went on Spotify and played music out loud while I got ready for the day.

I dried my hair off and put my clothes on and put my hair in a messy bun while jamming out to the music.

I took my towels and walked out of the bathroom in my room and put the towels in my laundry hamper. I took my sketchbook off of my desk and brought it to my bed and laid down to draw again.