Chapter 11.

Sooo My Blood by TØP came out so YAY.. here's the song ^^

~~~

" Why can't you just come back and work things out with Logan? I'm sure everything isn't as complicated as you say it is. " I say to my brother on the phone while pacing around my room. I wish he'd just talk whatever it is out with Logan and they make up, a magical wave of a wand later, they wouldn't be enemies and we could just be happy.

" It's not that simple Rae. " He sighs through the phone and I roll my eyes at his response.

" If I had a penny for every time I heard that sentence I'd be able to sell out a twenty one pilots concert. " I say frustratedly and walk to my window. It's a pretty, sunny day today. Maybe I'll go out to their garden. Did I mention there's a garden here too?

" Yeah I know, I know, I'm sorry. " he says and I sigh out of anger, unable to say anything else.

" Yeah whatever. " I hang up the phone and I walk over to the desk. Since the room is pretty big, there are two desks. One is for Logan and one could be for me. I'll use it as my art desk like the one I had back at my old house. That one had a small stool for a chair, this one has a cushioned rolling chair. I always liked those.

I rearranged my art supplies and sketchbooks in my desk and even started to sketch Logan's face. Can you blame me? He has a good looking face.

I heard a knock at the door and my face shifted slowly to the door hoping it wasn't the face of my mate. I sighed in relief when I saw there was an older woman at the door. Wait, who is she?

" Hello miss, my names Willow, " she stops her sentence to walk inside with a basket of clothing that look like Logan's and continues while putting the clothing in their appropriate places, " I'm the maid of the house. It's nice to finally meet the Luna. "

I got up from my desk and started helping her put away clothes, " I'm not the Luna yet, there are still steps to the process that hasn't been done yet. "

" Like the mating process? Oh honey, I hope that starts soon. I can't wait to see little pups running around. " We finish and she picks up the basket off of the bed and starts heading out of the door.

" Wait.. I thought I had to go through a ceremony? " It came out as more of a question and she giggled, " Yes you do that too, but when you complete the mating process, you'll be able to connect with your mate like never before. " She winks at me and I start blushing like crazy. I'm not ready for that yet.. he could mark me, but sex isn't on my mind right now.

I shake the dirty images my wolf is putting through my head and head to the garden with my sketchbook. I walk out of my room and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I take my phone out and see who's calling when I don't recognize the number. Curious, I answer the phone anyway. I'm just hoping it's not a telemarketer or spam.

" Hello? " I answer with a cautious tone. My eyes widened when I realize the voice on the other side of the phone.

" Hey Raegan! Long time no chat. How's it been? " Veronica's voice boomed excitedly through the phone.

I rolled my eyes even thought she couldn't see me, but it kind of scared me that she was calling. She was a person who would torment me throughout high school. Making jokes, pushing me on purpose constantly, spreading rumors. It eventually got to the point my brother found out and threatened to kick her out of our pack. But then a few years later she joined another pack with her mother and I fortunately haven't heard from her since. Until now.

" What do you want Veronica? " I say in a tone that obviously tells her to get to the point before I hang up on you.

" Well a few friends wanted to see you again-.. I heard you're mates with Alpha Logan himself. " She cut off mid sentence and started a new conversation and I obviously knew what was happening here. She wanted to see my mate, not me.

" Mhm yeah, actually I would love to hang out. " I said with a fake smile on my face and a cheerful voice.

" Sounds fun! When would you want me to come over? "

I smiled, " Never. "

I hung up on her after I said never and rolled my eyes for the hundredth time during the shortest but longest call I have ever received.

I started walking to the garden but suddenly a sharp pain erupted in my head. I screamed out in pain as it got worse and I crumbled to the floor. Logan ran up to me and started saying something but the loud ringing in my ears made it hard to understand. For the next few seconds all I saw was hand motions that Logan was trying to do while I looked at him like he was stupid.

" Hey.. are you okay?! " Logan asked and held me closer to his chest. My hearings back now so that's good.

" Yeah.. what just happened? " I asked softly, my ears still hurting from the incident.

" I don't know.. but we'll have you checked out by the pack doctor later. I have a surprise for you now though. " he said with a slight smile on his face.

" Okay.. what is it? " I said cautiously. I hate secrets or surprises, hopefully Logan doesn't surprise me often. We both stood up and I patently waited for the big mic drop.

" My sister is coming to visit. " he said and I smiled, " Oh that's great! Maybe I'll have a friend around here besides - . " I said excitedly smiling to myself. Logan's eyes narrowed at me with the mention of -.

" Don't mention him please, he doesn't have to be brought up while he's away. " he rolled his eyes and I smirked, crossing my arms.

" Awe Little Alphas jealous. " I tapped his nose and his face was historical, I booped the legendary nose. (Enter applause here)

" Whatever. " he rolled his eyes but then I started thinking about this sister of his, why didn't he mention her to me?

" Anyway, why didn't you tell me about your sister? " I said and the doorbell rang just in time for his response.

" Because I was going to have you meet her today, officially. " he smiled and I rubbed the back of my head, getting a little nervous. I'm always sort of shy around new people. Once you get to know me I'm all sorts of weird.

" We'll talk about that head ache thing later alright? " with a serious tone of voice. I nodded my head in agreement and we both headed to the doorbell which rung again. Geez we're coming!

We got downstairs and Logan opened the door slowly so every second of it I was patently waiting for the face reveal. Once her face appeared my mouth dropped.

It can't be her. I refuse to accept this.

" Hello Raegan, seems like never lasted such a short time. " she waved at me through the doorway with a devilish smile on her face. My face hardened, I can't believe his is happening.

" Hey Veronica. "

~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the huge wait for this chapter. I have good excuses though.

1. Schools started again.. which means updating is going to be slower sadly.

2. I've been having writers block lately. But don't worry that'll change soon! I have a lot planned for the rest of the book. So the boring chapters will be over soon I promise.

Hurricane Florence is going to hit where I am so if I won't update right away because most likely my power will go out. Let's hope it doesn't! If your area is being affected also, stay safe <3

What do you think about Veronica being Logan's sister? Thoughts, comments, concerns?

Until next time (;