Chapter 5.

Song: Jumpsuit by Twenty One Pilots

The moment you all have been waiting for! TØPs return! And also an update..

This song is now my favorite.. I keep listening to it on repeat and I can't wait until the next song comes out! Nico and the Niners.

Anyway, sorry, here's ya go.

~~~

I packed my last hoodie in my closet and looked around my now empty room to see if I had everything. Yup.. pretty much. Except for my sanity. Why am I going through with this?

" He's your mate. " my wolf sarcastically said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes, " Yes but he's the most feared Alpha, how am I going to do this? "

" Just try, you don't even know the guy yet. "

That is true, I need to get to know the real Logan, not just the rumors around his name and pack. Who knows? Maybe it's just all fake publicity.

I went to the car and packed my last suitcase into the trunk and turned around to look at everyone. A lot of the pack, Haylee, Jaden, my parents, and Gabriel were here to say their goodbyes. I'm going to miss all of them...

I hold back tears threatening to spill hugging everyone goodbye. I got to Haylee and I hugged her, " I'm going to miss our sleepovers and us jamming to our favorite bands. "

She chuckled, wiping her eyes that I've always admired. She has beautiful green eyes that have little golden specks in them. Funny, she always tells me how she admires my eyes as well. Can we switch?

" I'll especially miss us watching Big Brother together.. I'll have to get Jaden into it. " she smiled and looked over at Jaden. Jaden joined us in a hug.

" Get me into what? Trouble? You already do. " She crossed her arms and looked at me. I acted confused, " Who me? " I asked and pointed at my chest, Jaden smirked.

Haylee raised an eyebrow and Jaden said, " Remember the time in eleventh grade when you glued the teachers mug-.. "

My eyes widened as I knew my parents were right behind me and I stopped her from finishing her sentence, even though it was kind of too late, " Okay Jaden.. we get it. " She chuckled and mumbled, " Sorry. "

Haylee rolled her eyes and said, " Or the time you stole your brothers h-.. " I face palmed myself and covered her mouth shut. She then licked my hand and I quickly took it back in disgust. " What the hell Haylee! "

" Hey, there are little ones present. " Jaden said holding in a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and went over to my parents to say goodbye. My mom hugged me first and I gladly hugged her back, " I'll miss you a lot mom. "

" I'll miss you more. But before you go.. " She didn't have time to finish before my brother swooped in, " Oh please don't give her the sex talk here... " he whined.

" Gabriel Knight! That was not what I was doing. " She sounded offended but my dad slightly behind her was trying to hard not to laugh. My dad was mostly a laid back person, unless you got on his bad side. Never do that.

My mom reached into her back pocket and held out a little black box, " Here, take this. Its a family heirloom. "

I took the little box from her and opened it to see a golden necklace with a rose charm. It was so beautiful I kind of was scared to take it. What if I broke or lost it?

" It was my mothers, and then now its yours. " She smiled at me and returned to my dads side.

I thanked her and hugged her one last time and my dad opened his arms. I hugged him and someone tapped my shoulder. I looked behind me and a man stood there looking impatient, " Hurry up, we have to go soon. "

" Well what got your dick in a twist? " my dad said and crossed his arms, my mom snickered and I tried not to laugh myself. My mom always tried to make him have a clean mouth around us but it never worked out. She said it would be nice for him to act " appropriate " or whatever that word means.

" Wait, " the man stopped walking and turned back around to look at me, " where is my mate? Isn't he supposed to take me home? "

The man almost looked sorry when he said, " He is back at the Slade pack Luna. "

I wasn't used to that title but I shook it off.. he said he was going to take me home. Maybe he was busy?

" Oh.. okay. " I said trying to hide my disappointment. It was clear I failed when my dad hugged me again, " Call me if you need anything. "

" Okay dad, I love you. " I stopped hugging him and he smiled at me, " I love you too, " he ruffled my hair and continued, " now go start the next chapter of your life. "

I nodded my head and started walking to the person I would miss the most, my brother. I was halfway when I ran the rest and jumped into his arms. " I'm gonna miss you Gabe. "

" Hey.. this isn't goodbye forever, you or I could visit. Plus there's a thing called Facetime. " He chuckled and I had tears in my eyes. The man honked the horn telling me to hurry up, again, and I rolled my eyes. Cant he see I'm in the middle of something here?

Gabriel flicked off the driver and I giggled, " I am his Luna now ya know. "

" And I am an Alpha little sis. " He bumped my shoulder and I rolled my eyes and gave him a shove back, " I know. "

I hugged him one last time and looked behind me as I took in the scene. Everyone waving goodbye to my feet getting into the car finally with a man I didn't even know. My dad would've been furious if he wasn't apart of my new pack.

I look back again as the car gets put into drive and I watch as the pack house disappears slowly until I can't see it anymore.

The car ride was silent as the man wouldn't talk to me, I tried but he's not a good conversationalist.

" Would you at least tell me your name? " I gave him a final chance to talk to me and he still drove in silence. I huffed in annoyance and gave up, looking out the window of the blurred trees passing by.

I heard shuffling in his seat and he said, " Donovan. "

" What? " I said and looked back at him, he looked at me with a ' Are you serious ' look. He sighed and said, " You asked my name, my name is Donovan. "

I smiled finally getting to him, " Nice name. "

" Look, " we stopped at a red light and he turned towards me, " I'm not supposed to be talking to you. " he said in serious way.

I frowned and crossed my arms, " Why not? "

" Logan told me not to talk to you. " He turned to look back at the road when the light turned green. I rolled my eyes, of course he did. He's an Alpha.. is this apart of their overprotectiveness or his stubbornness?

" I don't care. Why do you listen to him? "

" Because he's in charge duh. " he said in a duh tone and I huff, " Well I'm soon to be Luna, so you technically have to listen to me. " I raised in eyebrow and he smirked, " He's gonna kill me, but alright. "

" I'm not scared of him. " I look back at the window, preparing for whatever is to come. I kind of am scared of him, but if he is my mate, I have to find a way to make things work.

" You will be. "