Chapter 15.

Lying From You- Linkin Park

~~~~
" I love you Raegan-.. " he said, holding his hands in mine, "..- and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. "

My lips parted in disbelief as I tried processing the words that were coming out of his mouth.

Did my mate.. just tell me he loves me? For the first time?

A huge smile formed on my lips and I hugged him tightly, you could tell that surprised him as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt the mate bonds sparks fly through my body and I'm sure he felt it too since he relaxed into my touch.

"I love you too Logan." I said with a soft tone, he let go of me and scanned my face to see if there was any hint of hesitation written on it. I smiled and caressed his cheek, "I really do."

His smile suddenly matched mine and he picked me up in his arms, spinning me around a bit until I complained about getting dizzy. Stupid dizziness ruining the moment.

"Sorry.. I haven't known someone like you before. No one seems to even compare to you and all I ever think about is our future. I want you in my future and I'm glad to have you as my mate." He looked into my eyes as I looked into his. I held his large hand in my smaller one and squeezed it lightly.

"I hope to have you in my future too." I smiled a sincere smile and brought my lips to his once again. We've had our ups and downs, but it turns out the big and bad alpha that I've heard rumors about for years now, isn't so bad after all.

And I'm his mate.

~~~

"Are you sure you are ready?" Logan looked at me with a worried expression, wondering if I was really ready for this commitment or if I was just doing this for him. Honestly, we just admitted our love for eachother. I know he loves me and that he's in this for the long run, so why not?

I wrap my arms around his neck and nod with a small smile on my face. He tightens his grip on my waist and still had the look of uncertainty written on his face. I sigh and cup his cheek softly, "If you are the one who isn't ready, we don't have to do this today."

He shook his head, leaning into my touch, "It's not that, I just.. don't want you to force yourself into this knowing it isn't what you want. I don't want you doing this just to make me happy."

I kiss his cheek and smile, "I'm ready, I promise. I am yours and want to be marked as such. Plus, you wouldn't want other guys thinking I'm single do you? "

He admits a low growl and I chuckle, "I didn't think so."

He lays me down on the bed and begins to tower over me with his large figure. He leans down and kisses slowly down my neck to tease me and I blush darkly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I can tell his canines are now out as they graze my skin where my neck and shoulder meet. I feel my breath hitch as he finds my sweet spot and sinks his teeth into my skin. I whimper in pain but the pain only lasts for a second as it is replaced with pleasure.

I start to feel my eyes grow heavy as he licks my wound clean and kisses the mark that is now on my neck gently.

"Go to sleep my princess, I have news to share in the morning." He says softly as I feel him pick me up bridal style to lay me back down in the bed, pulling the covers over me as I feel strong arms wrap around me. I smile slightly as I lean into Logan's chest and fall asleep.

I wake up to Logan's big and strong arms wrapped around my small figure. I sigh in content as his smell surrounds me, making me feel calm. I close my eyes once more and then feel it.

Oh no..

I try and remove his arms from around me but his hold on me tightened. Usually, I would have thought it was cute that he doesn't want to let me go, even in his sleep, but I need to use the bathroom.. and this isn't helping.

I huff in annoyance as I shake his shoulder, trying to wake him up. It turned out to be a failed attempt as he just laid there peacefully. As cute as his sleepy face is, he needs to wake up now.

Well, time for more desperate measures...

I pinched his arm as hard as I could, considering it wouldn't hurt as much to an Alpha, and smiled as he jolted awake with a yelp.

I giggled as his hold on me loosened and I wriggled free, running to the bathroom, "Thank youuu!"

I heard him quietly muttering curses under his breath as I closed the door and yelled back, "Your fault you didn't wake up you dork!"

Once I got out of the bathroom I saw him sitting up in the bed with a frown on his face, "You left a mark you know."

I chuckled and sat down beside him on the bed, "Oh suck it up, it'll be gone in a few minutes." He narrowed his eyes at me as he felt the indention on his arm where I pinched him and let out a fake whine.

I rolled my eyes and held his arm, bringing to me but he quickly took it back, making a face, "I don't trust you with my arm anymore."

"Oh give me your arm you big baby." I took his arm back from him and I kissed where the, now gone, mark was.

"I forgive you." He says plainly and I let out a fake gasp as I hug him tightly.

"Oh thank you Alpha Logan for forgiving me! How will I ever thank you enough?" I say dramatically while still hugging him. He lets me go and rolls his eyes at me.

"Now that was a great performance. I give you a ten out of ten." He gives me a dramatic clap and I bow, giving him a small smile.

"Why thank you.." my mind drifts off as I remember the conversation we had before I fell asleep last night.

Logan raises his eyebrow with a concerned look on his face, "What's wrong?"

I looked back at him with a questioning look, "Didn't you have something to tell me?" I ask. His face goes from concerned to happy as a smile creeps onto his lips.

He nods and gets up from the bed, walking to the middle of the room before stopping, "Close your eyes."

I do as I'm told and close my eyes. I hear shuffling of feet and the opening and closing of drawers as it goes quiet once again. I feel a dip in the bed and after a minute, I'm told to open my eyes.

I open my eyes and I see Logan sitting in front of me with a little gift box in his hand, I take the box from him and open it, gasping as I take a look inside and notice there's a ring in it. The ring is gold thin banded with a single diamond gemstone in the middle of it.

"Are you.. proposing?"

~~~

I feel so bad for not updating in months! I've had a major writers block and school getting in the way of me getting on the app and updating. I've finished all of the repairs on this book that I needed so it'll be published from now on.

Sorry for taking it down for such a long time also, there were things I had to change and add to make the story better.

I also have a new book I'm starting that isn't a werewolf one. It's about me and my girlfriend and the story of how we became close friends to how we started dating. So if you could check that out, the first chapter is already uploaded as well!

Until next time (:

~ Lindsey