Chapter 8.

This is such a good song I just now have heard of it and now it's in my head. It's kind of sad but I love it so I'm sharing it with you guys! I'm just sad they don't have it on iTunes
Song: Wake up by The Eden project

~~~
I miss my old spot I'd go to in the mornings at my old pack.

It was a safe place where I'd go to draw and get lost in my thoughts. I need a safe place here.. where would that be? I'll go exploring today since I'm on lockdown from going out of the pack.

I got dressed in my Panic! At The Disco shirt and skinny jeans and walked out of my room to almost bump into Donovan.

" Oh hey Reagan. " He regained his balance and I just gave him a nod and went to go past him when he grabbed my arm and I looked back at him with a hard look. Is anyone in this pack actually trustworthy?

" Are you seriously mad at me because I won't tell you what Logan's working on? " He gave me a saddened look and I sighed. I hate seeing people sad, but he deserves it.

" I'm tired of people keeping things from me in this house. I just want to go back to my old pack. " I shook my head and held my sketchbook close to my chest and walked away. This time, he didn't stop me.

I luckily brought my phone with me and didn't leave it behind so I have iTunes to listen to all day and draw.

I explore around the house and walk into a door that says Library on it. I smile to myself as I open the door and find it.. empty. There are a few people that live in this pack house the least they can do is use the library.

I flip on the lights and watch the lights slowly turn on one at a time until the whole room was illuminated. My mouth gaped open as I realized the room looked bigger in the light than the dark. It was huge and pretty awesome.

Me and my mom have another thing in common, we both love books. Libraries are one of our happy places. Plus, they are quiet when you need a place to think or just need quiet.

I walk around and notice there is a beanbag chair in the middle of the room with a few couches to read on. The room also had tables and chairs scooted under them to read at too. The rest of the room is rows and rows of book cases filled with books just waiting to be opened. I wonder how long it'd take me to read all of this if I was never busy? Eh, I still wouldn't be able to.

I sat on the bean bag and noticed there was windows with their blinds closed and I got an idea. Natural lighting when it's sunny is the best.

I left my sketchbook, my phone, and my earbuds on the beanbag chair and I got up to open the blinds. The light blinded me and I covered my face as I opened the rest. Once I was done I went to the light switch and switched them off. Barley a difference, but better.

I took my things of the beanbag chair and sat them on my lap. I put my earbuds in my ears and plugged them into my phone. I turned on my phone and went to my iTunes library to find the song that's been in my head all day, " La Devotee " by Panic! At The Disco.

I open my sketchbook and start thinking of things to sketch/draw. I don't think of anything peculiar so I go onto my phone and open Pinterest. It's always my to-go-to when I can't think of anything to draw.

I find a picture of Tyler Joseph on there and I smile, he's really cute. I screenshot the picture and go to my camera roll to zoom in and out of it. I usually screenshot what I draw on there because on Pinterest there's always other little pictures that pops up on the bottom of the screen that make it harder to see what you're really trying to look at.

I'm about a half hour into sketching when I hear a ding through my earbuds. I open the message and smile when I realize my brother texted me.

Gabriel: Hey sis, just checking in on things. How are you?