Chapter 31

*Rebel's pov*
I sit there with Tony for what feels like hour just hugging him, remebering what it's like to be with him again.

He pulls back from the hug to look at me, but I don't say anything. He looks down at me, scanning my skinny, pale body then returning to meet my eyes.

" Are you Hungry" he asks, proably because of how skinny I've grown.

"Yeah" I lie, I  wasn't really in the mood to eat but I didn't want to worry him so I agreed.

" Pizza?" He said smiling.

"Okay" I agree, not wanting to disappoint him

He takes me upstair so I can take a shower and change. I walk into my room, everything was just how it was the night I left.  I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirrior, I barely reconize myself, I was definitely skinnier now  and my hair was longer and shaggier. I take off my clothes and step into the warm shower, letting the water wash over my bruised and cut up skin.

About twenty minuets later when I get out of the shower and I'm changed into clean clothes I walked down stairs where I find Tony waiting for me.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah"

We walk into the garage and get into one of Tony's  many expensive sports cars, we drive to the pizza place in total silence. Luckily the pizza place is no more than ten minuets away, so the silence doesn't become too awkward. We pull into the small parking lot of the pizzeria, step out of the car and walk into the small pizza shop. The smell of fresh dough and tomato sauce fills the air, as happy customers sit around and eat their pizza. Tony tells me to pick  a table while he orders for us. I choose a booth near the window and sit down. Two minuets later he returns with two slices pizza in his hands, he hands the plain cheese pizza to me and sets down the pepperoni and mushroom in front of him.

While Tony gobbles up his slice I'm only still picking at mine. Tony notices my lack of hunger asks if he could eat mine, because obviously I wasn't going to. I agree and slide my plate over to him and watch as he eats it. Once he finishes we get up and walk back out to his car, I slide in the passenger seat next to him. I look over at him when I notice he hasn't started the car yet, instead he's staring at me.

" Can I talk to you about something Rebel?" Tony asks, as if I really had a choice whether he would ask the question or not.

"Uh yeah sure" I say, my anxiety filling my veins.

" So Bruce and I were talking, and he thinks you may have PTSD and thought it would be best if you went to therapy or some sort of counseling." He says in a tone I couldn't tell.

I stare at him bewildered, counseling? Did he really think I was that broken?

" Consoling can't fix what I am" I say defensively.

" We don't want to fix you, we want to help you" Tony says calmly.

" Well I don't need your help" I protest at his idea.

" This is not up for discussion, so weather or not you believe you need help you are going to get it." He says in a serious tone.

" What gives you the authority to tell me what to do?" I sass

" I'm your father, that's what gives me the authority." He declared, obviously getting irritated with my lack of cooperation.

" You've only been my father for like three months, excluding the last month when you lost me! Where were you the last fourteen years of my life?" "Just because you suddenly came into my life doesn't make you my father." I yell

Tony, to shocked at what I had just said stayed silent. He turned back to the steering wheel, turned the car on, and started driving home in silence again only this silence was definitely awkward.