Chapter 38

*Rebel's pov*
Jax and I were laying on the couch in the living room watching Family Guy when we heard someone come up the stairs, I figured it was Tony.

" Hey Tony, can Jax stay for dinner?" I yell so I didn't have to get up and move so he could hear me, Jax cringes at how loud I yelled and I laughed and apologize.

" Oh um, I'm not Mr. Stark" A voice of a younger boy says, I quickly jump up from where I'm laying and turn around to see who is there.

" Who are you and how did you get in here?" I say in my most serious voice while trying to looking threatening, which I was failing at both.

The boy had brown curly hair, very skinny and averaged height, and he looked around my age.

" I'm Peter Parker, and Mr. Stark brought me in" he said awkwardly.

" Oh my god are you another one of his kids too?" I say starting to get angry.

" W-what, no! I'm just a...friend of his" He says confused

I relax a bit, knowing Tony hadn't abandoned another one of his probably many child in the world.

" Okay so you know who I am, so who are you?" The boy asks, now looking suspicious.

Before I had time to answer Tony came up stairs,pausing when he saw the three teens interacting.

" Oh Peter, this is my- my daughter Rebel" Tony said akwardly, he hadn't got use to introducing me as his daughter yet.

Peters eyes went wide when Tony gestured to me and said I was his daughter. He was too shocked to say anything so he just stood there looking at me, then Tony, then back at me.

" And Rebel, this is Peter he is one of my interns" Tony explains

" And I'm Jax, if you were wondering" Jax said as he stood up from the couch giving Peter a small wave.

Just then Clint and Natasha walked out of the elevator, following them was Steve, Thor and Bruce. The gang had arrived!

" Damn, how many boys does Rebel bring home?" Clint mocked as he saw the the two boys, Tony and Rebel standing around awkwardly.

The rest of the team already knew Peter, he had come by a couple of times to help Tony with some projects he was working on. They didn't understand why Tony choose a lanky freshman but no one complained about it. They all greeted Peter and he gave them all a wave and a casual 'hey guys'.

" So your Tony Stark's daughter?!" Peter finally asked, still beyond shocked at the new information.

" Yup, okay well it's getting late, Peter you should be going before I get a phone call from May." Tony said pretending to look at his watch then back up to Peter.

Peter waved good bye to Tony and the team, leaving me and Jax just to stand there awkwardly as we watched him get in the elevator and leave.

" So I see you've meet Peter" Tony pointed out once Peter had left.

" He was the person you were meeting with?" I asked shocked because of how young he looked.

" Yeah, he was just helping me with a project" Tony said casually, but not making eye contact with me.

With that Tony turned around and walked back down to his lab, giving no further explanation of the situation. I looked to the team to see if they would give me any useful knowledge about the teen but they all shrugged and continued to go back to whatever they were doing before.

-

-

-

A/N

I finally introduced Peter into the story yay! I'd appreciate it if you guys could comment ideas for what should happen next. I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short but the next few chapters are going to be real juicy just wait. ALSO I just noticed my story ranked #3 under #tonystarksdaughter again, so thanks so much for reading and interacting I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you. Like always don't forget to comment and vote and have a great day/night!