Chapter 62

" Wakey wakey sunshine!"

I groan and roll over to my other side to where the voice was coming from, I crack my eyes and see a figure standing outside my open cell door. Opening my eyes more I realize its Clint outside my door.

" WHAT THE FU-" I start but before I can finish Clint rushes over to me shushing me.

" Thats not really you, this is a dream, you can't be..." I say, voice lowering.

" It really is me and we really need to get going" He replies

" Wha- where are we going? How did you even get in?" I ask but Clint doesn't answer, instead he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the door.

As soon as we step out of the cell we starting bolting, halfway out of the wing where my cell is I stop short, Clint coming to an abrupt stop as well.

" What are you doing?" he hisses

" What about Jax? and Luna and Dylan?" I ask

" We don't have time to get Jax, we'll come back for him." Clint says, and starts to run again.

" No, I'm not leaving without him!" I argue.

Clint turns around, frustration is plastered on his face. " Fine, you always like to make things hard" he replies, knowing I wasn't going to budge.

Just as he's walking back towards me two guard turns the corner, we're screwed.

"What are you two doing?" the guard yells from the other end of the hallway, Clint flies around facing towards the two men.

" RUN!" is all he gets out before both of us take off in the other direct, the two guards yelling behind us. Turning corners and pushing past people we make it to the other end of the wing, the men not that far behind us. Pushing open the double doors that mark a new wing of the building we are met by two more armed guards.

" Get behind me" Clint orders, trying to push himself in front of me.

Being the spontaneous smartass I am, I retort back " No you get behind me." before sending both men into the wall with just a thought. Clint looks to me completely stunned. The adrenaline from using my powers gives me the strength to keep up with Clint, we must have ran through three more wings before we get to the hub of the building.

"Where now?" I ask as we freeze in the main section of building. I get a bad feeling because usually this room is suppose to be filled with people but right now we are the only ones present.

"shit" I hear Clint mumble to himself " They know you're gone"

" Well your escape plan wasn't very discreet " I snap.

" Okay, when we go through those door be ready to fight, there most likely going to be armed guards everywhere" Clint says

" Don't you have backup?" I ask, stunned for how unprepared he is.

" Yeah but I'm not suppose to call them unless it's absolutely necessary." He answers, grabbing his bow from his back.

" Them? you mean the whole teams here?"

" Yeah why wouldn't they be?" Clint says in a "duh" tone.

I shake off his sass and focus back to the problem.

"Okay when we go through the doors keep them off me best as you can and I'll get Jax" I say.

" No you're not going alone." Clint argues

" Well you don't know you're way around this place like I do, and it will be safer for Jax this way." I reply.

" God I can't believe I'm letting you do this... fine, but meet me back here when you get him." He answers tightly.