Chapter 57

Hours pass and I manage to get in more sleep, this morning's little randevu with Aulluver drained me. My eyes flutter open when I hear voices around me. Sitting up I'm shocked to see who is standing on the other side of the bars; Luna.

"Luna?" I stammer, barely able to comprehend what was happening.

" Hi Rebel" she says softly back to me.

Without saying anything she starts unlocking my cell, no handcuffs in sight.

"What are you doing?" I ask, surely she can't be allowed to just take me out of my cell.

" It's fine, they won't mind if I grab you for awhile." She says ,as she fumbling with the lock.

She opens the door, letting me walk out. Jax is listening from his cell, I can only imagine how confused he is right now, but honestly I was too. Without another word she starts walking, indicating for me to follow. I glance back to Jax who had a mix of panic and confusion in his eyes. The back of my mind was screaming for me to stay, I knew enough about hydra to know Jax shouldn't be left alone, but at the same time  I was curious what Luna wanted from me.

"I'll be back, I promise." I say, hoping to ease Jax.

He shakes his head like he understands, I feel bad that I'm leaving him, but how long could I be gone?

I quickly catch up to Luna and follow her to the training room, the place we'd spend most our time while I was at Hydra. We enter and she walks over to a pre-hung punching bag. She turns like she waiting for me to join her, by now I'm totally confused what was going on.

"What is this?" I ask

Luna looks at me like I'm crazy.

"We're training...like the old times." She says holding the punch bag, expecting me start hitting it.

I hesitantly start punching, this all feels weird.

" So you took me to train?" I question, not sold on the idea we came here just  to train.

" Yeah, and I thought it would be a good way to catch up." She answers

I continue to punch in silent, sweat beads forming on my forehead.

" So what brought you back?" She asks breaking the silence, the slight bit of bitterness in her voice.

I loved Luna but I knew I couldn't trust her, so I lie.

"Aulluver." I reply, avoiding eye contact.

"So you're the girl he's been talking about." She says suprised.

I scoff, the mere fact Aulluver talks about me to other people makes me want to vomit. I punch harder the deeper we go into the topic.

" So I guess you filled my spot when I left?" I say, trying to get out of having to talk about  Aulluver.

" Yup, even broke your old record." She said snarkily.

"The number of people you've killed isn't something you brag about" 

" So the Avengers weren't all they seemed huh?" She says quietly.

" They weren't that bad.." I say, I know I shouldn't be switching up my stories but I'm so tired of pretending.

"Hmm" she says to herself.

From then on we continue in silence, I finish up and Luna and I switch. I struggle to stay up right with how forceful she punches, either she's gotten better or I've gotten weaker. I've got to say she's good, but I think she's only gotten stronger in spite of me which scares me a bit. Once we are done we sit on the bench and catch our breath.

" Rebel you're not still together with him are you." Luna asks abruptly.

" Who Aulluver?" I ask.

" Yeah because I figured once he told you...you know you guys would go back to being...just friends." She says, seeming a bit uncomfortable.

" What?" I say, confused at what she was talking about.

" I mean if you guys are still together I guess thats none of my business...Its just weird...and kinda gross, no offense." She replies.

"Uh...no Aulluver and I aren't together anymore." I say hesitantly.

" Oh thank god, because I know it's the twenty-first century or whatever but siblings dating is still disgusting to me." She answers relieved. 

"Sib-What?" I ask bewildered.

" Siblings; you and Aulluver." She says before pausing, realizing I didn't know.

This whole time when she said he was 'talking about' me I thought she meant as in he still liked me, not that he was going around telling people I was his sister! My world stops; the awful realization comes tony mind: "I've made out with my brother!"

"Oh god I didn't know you didn't know, I though he'd told you" She says panicked.

" Who knows about this? about me, us?" I snap, making Luna take a step back.

" I mean most everyone here, he was pretty proud he found you again." She replies.

"OHMYGODOHMYGOD"

Too overwhelmed, I run out of the arena, when I get into the hallway rage takes over. I storm out into the hallway, screaming Aulluver's name as I run up and down the hallways. Soon guards surround me, tasers in hand, two from the group grab me from behind me and restrain me. I thrash and yell, then out of the sea of guards Aulluver makes his way to the center.

" Quite the racket you've made." he says casually, not a care in the world.

" Brother?! You just-and didn't tell me? is that the real reason you wanted me back here?" I yell, struggling in the guards arms.

His face pales and he curses under his breath. He inhales sharply and straightens him self.

" She told you didn't she?" He sighs.

" Uh yeah!" I shout back.

" Look I was planning on telling you but-" he starts, but I cut him off

" Is this why you want to destroy the Avengers? To kill our father?" I growl.

" Whoa, hold on, I'm offended you believe Tony Stark is my father." He replies.

" But you're my brother and he's my father?!" I state confused.

" Just because he's your father doesn't make him mine." he says disgusted. 

" So what...you're my half brother?!" I question

" Precisely" He says grining.

I lunge at him but I'm pulled back by the guards.

" You look like her, especially when you're mad." Aulluver adds.

" Now what are you going on about?" I ask, exhausted with all the riddles and secrets.

"Mother, she's the one who told me about you, she's excited to meet you." he replies.