Chapter 49

CRASH!
Looking around I can't seem to locate where the screams were heard, nothing looked out of the ordinary. Well in till I see Tony fly across the room, without his suit and slam against a wall. Pepper screams and a large crowd runs over to where he had landed. Turning around to make sure Aulluver was okay, I find he's gone. That's when I knew things were bad.

" What's going on?" I ask running up to Clint, almost knocking into him.

" I don't know but we're getting attacked" Clint replies, pointing out the obvious.

Looking around, the rest of the Avengers had pulled out some sort of weapon, helping to get people out of the building and to safety. I start to panic when I don't see Aulluver amoung the crowd getting evacuated out by Steve. I scan the room, seeing if he was in still inside the building.

" AULLUVER" I scream, but it's so hard to hear with the large amount of people yelling.

Nothing. I try to reassure myself that he had gotten out safely but that doesn't help my anxiety.

Now all the guests were outside, leaving the team and I. Looking around the room it appeared we were alone, there was no one else inside it seemed.

Just then rapid fire gun shots are heard, out of instinct I duck covering my head. Apparently everyone else had heard them too and was doing the same. Looking towards the exit I see four people walk in, weapons in hand.

Quickly fear soon sets in when I notice one of them was Aulluver.

" Rebel, get with Natasha now!" Steve yells from across the room, as the intruders advance.

Sprinting across the room I get to Natasha, who hands me a gun and runs off. This wasn't my first time having a gun, but I really preferred if I didn't have to use it. The team goes to charge the attackers when one of the men put his hand up and lowers his weapon.

" We aren't here to fight, we came here to get what belongs to us." One of the villains say.

" What do you want then?" Natasha asks, finger ready to pull the trigger any second.

"Her." another one of the men say, pointing directly at me.

The team looks back to me in astonishment, already forming a barricade around me.

" I'm not for sale buddy!" I call back.

" Alright, have it your way then." The man says, picking up his weapon and firing it multiple times.

Throughout this whole time I hadn't seen Tony, which was really starting to worry me now. Out of the corner of my eye I see him fending off a girl who looked to be older than me.

As the team worked on three invaders I soon realize that there should have been four. Whipping around, gun in hand, I find the end of it pointing at Aulluver.

" W-What the hell is going on, are you.." I say, getting cut off by Aulluver knocking the gun out of my hand.

" I really didn't want to do  this, but your friends are very stubborn." He say before punching me in the eye.

I fall backwards, hitting the floor, for a slip second I think I blacked out but I stood back up ready to fight.

I throw a punch at Aulluver but he dodges out of the way, making me stumble forwards. He knees me in the stomach, I hunch over holding my middle. I straighten up and go to kick him, when he hits my other leg sending me to the floor.

" I must say, you have grit." He say, pushing his hair out of his face.

" Why are you doing this" I croak, still on the floor.

" Because Hydra needs you back." He says smiling, knowing that I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Just then Aulluver is kicked across the room so fast I couldn't even tell by who, getting up I see Spider-Man who is now taking on Aulluver.

Turning around to check on the rest of the team I see Tony being held in a head lock, gun pressed to his head.

"NO!" I scream, running towards him, the teams holds me back knowing they'd shoot him if I got any closer.

I watch in horror as the man holds the gun to Tony's head, ready pull it any moment. Behind them both I see spider-man swing in about to get to man with Tony, but Aulluver sees him too, calling out to pull the trigger. A bang is heard and just about everyone screams, only one scream is heard that wasn't expected...Tony's.

Pushing past the group, who was now just standing there in astonishment I see Tony on the ground, who was perfectly fine, hovering over a smaller body. The closer I get I realize who it was, Spiderman. Tony is yelling now, screaming for someone to call 911, I had never seen him this way before, not with a stranger.

Only it wasn't a stranger, Tony pulls off the web slinger's mask to reveal the familiar face of Peter Parker.

-

-

-

A/N

Well that was...something. It did actually hurt me to write this but we needed some drama and action and why not have it happen on Rebel's birthday am I right #perfecttiming? Sorry for this sad chapter but please don't abandon me haha. As always don't forget to vote and comment!