CHAPTER NINE

Rose's POV

I let go of the tears that I've kept in for all these years.

"Shhh... don't cry." 

Dante pulls me into his embrace I was too emotionally drained to fight him off and just let it be. We sat like this for a while I was glad that this was a private beach it would've been so embarrassing if people saw me crying. 

Dante and I spoke the whole morning mostly about him taking over his father's company and how he envisions making the company grow even more. He spoke with so much pride about his own company. It felt so different seeing him this open and not as arrogant as to when he's at the office. Maybe that's just his work persona.

"I feel like I can trust you with anything even though I've only met you a few days ago," Dante said half lying on the blanket eating fruit cubes.

He said it so effortless...

"One shouldn't trust so easily."

It was true... if he knew who I was he wouldn't have said so in the first place. I can't believe he's this kind and warm-hearted but on the other hand his a complete jerk too.

The whole morning had been an absolute dream at the beach it was still early in the afternoon when we went back to my place. He walked to my front door and I invited him inside this time. I was busy in the kitchen making us tea when he came up towards me. He placed his arms around my waist and turned me towards him.

"This whole morning I had to keep myself from kissing you I found it very hard to do." He whispered against my ear.

"Dante... I thought we talked about this."

He was kissing me alongside my neck and all resistance went through the roof. Dante looked me in my eyes it felt like he was looking right through to my soul. I felt so vulnerable, he swept me off my feet and placed me on the countertop. He leaned his forehead against mine it was so intimate.

Our lips finally met, he kissed me on my lips, and then his tongue was in my mouth. I tasted every bit of him which he offered, felt the low growls in the back of his throat sending vibrations through my clitoris.

Scooping me up into his arms he went in search of my room, he tenderly set me down on the bed. Dante had removed his shirt I couldn't help but touch his biceps. He plunged himself on top of me. I tried taking off my shirt as well but he ripped it off my body. He was like a beast so rough and impatient I got lost in our moment of passion trying to meet up to his level. This was all so new to me and I wanted to savor the moment. After he took off his pants he tugged on mine but I held on to it tightly.

"What's wrong?"

My face lit up. He touched me against my arm caressing it sweetly.  He looked into my eyes and it was as if my eyes revealed my secret.

"You don't know how happy you've just made me I want this to be special for you Tesoro. Do you trust me?"

Dante's POV 

I took in the scent of the strawberry fragrance of her hair, felt the softness of her skin. I kissed her forehead, her eyelids, her cheekbones, her mouth. 

Rose was tracing her fingers along my chest down to my lower back. Her touch felt so good against my skin but at the same time, it drove me completely crazy with lust. With a groan I caressed her body kissing her chest to her waistline. I got rid of her shorts and then after her lace panties intaking the scent of her. I spread her legs open and planted kisses alongside her thighs until I felt her soft slit.