CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR (FINAL CHAPTER)

Dante's POV

It's been two years since I've begged Rose to give me another chance and here I am once again but this time in the Bahamas at the end of the aisle waiting upon my bride.

I've asked Rose to marry me with the help of Quinn.

"You got to help me I'm begging you. Look at your niece she wants you to help her daddy too."

Isabella giggled at the sound of her name and he explained to me what I had to do.

So there I was waiting for Rose in the backyard of my parent's house. Quinn had her blindfolded. She looked so beautiful in her yellow summer dress. The orchestra started playing 'I need you' by 3T and a male lead started singing the chorus along with his choir.

Quinn said it's one of Rose's all-time favorites and after listening to the lyrics it's now become one of mine too.

She was led by Quinn down the stairs onto the pathway that was created by yellow rose petals which leads to me. I remembered her staring at the sunset by the lake and thought I'd have it here.

When they stopped in front of me just a fingers touch away Quinn unfolded the satin scarf around her eyes. Just on cue for my part.

"So I tried to write a special song, a love song just for you. I need you... Rose." I sang while I took her hands in mine and she was blushing and crying at the same time.

I got on one knee in front of her.

"Rosaline Olden will you make me the happiest man by saying you'll marry me once again."

She nodded her head then softly said yes.

******

Now we're here gathered by close friends and family.

I look over to where my parents are sitting by Bella who is playing happily. She's not the least bit interested in the happy occasion going on around her and finds the white sand filled with the ocean's seashells more interesting.

Then the violinist started a soft melody and the priest announced the arrival of the bride.

She looked so beautiful in a white lace dress with silver sandals on her feet. Her face is covered with a matching white lace veil.

Rose POV

I saw Dante standing next to the priest. He looked handsome with his khakis and white shirt with white loafers.

I looked over to where my mother stood next to Dante's family and Quinn.

When we told her about Arthur she didn't want to believe us at first but soon enough accepted the truth. He had multiple accounts with a lot of money and my mother got all of it through some very expensive lawyer friends of Dante's father.

I looked over to Isabella playing happily in the sand. I still can't believe she's here with us today.

When I finally stood next to Dante he had tears in his eyes. I gave his hand a small squeeze along with a smile.

He's been crying a lot since Isabella was born. I love this vulnerable side of him.

"We are gathered here to celebrate the love between Mr. and Mrs. Costello. Dante if you would take your wife's left hand in your right hand."

I took Rose's hand in my mine and looked her in the eyes as I said my vows.

"Rose I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and in the wonderful parents, we'll be to our little Isabella. With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and loving your faults as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to make your happiness my priority. I will love you and be by your side in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my love and my life, today and always."

"Now Rose if you'll take Dante's left hand in your right hand and repeat after me."

"Dante I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and in the wonderful parents, we'll be to Isabella. With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and loving your faults and strength as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to make your happiness my priority. I will love you and be by your side in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my love and my life, today and always." I said as tears ran down my cheek.

He wiped them away.

"Dante you may now kiss your bride." The priest announces.

He pulled me closer to him and placed his lips on mine I let my hands slip through his hair and we both got lost in the moment.

Our family and friends were cheering and we both broke our kiss. Little Bella was also clapping her little hands as she saw the adults do.

We walked over to our parents and took Isabella after they have congratulated us.

When we finally had a chance to break away we walked down to the beach. Isabella sitting in her father's arm and me holding on to his other. We stopped in front of the water. I looked up to him and laughed at how he nestled his head on Isabella's chest.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing... I still can believe she's here with us."

"She's a little fighter just like you." He said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"And like her father."

He gave a small laugh.

"I'm just glad we never have to go through that again."

"All of it?" I asked him curiously.

"Well, only the part where you gave birth to our beautiful little Isabella."

It was silent for a moment before I spoke.

"Would you want another baby?"

His face lights up and he smiled showing his perfectly white teeth.

"Yes, I was hoping we could start while we're on our honeymoon."

I gave him a small smile then placed his hand on my stomach. He followed his hand and his face lit up even more.

"Are you..." he asked shocked.

"We are pregnant." I sang out cheerfully.

He lifted Isabella in the air making her chuckle sweetly at her father.

"Did you hear baba you're going to be a big sister?"

Then he looked at me.

"When did you find out?"

"Only two days ago I was waiting for the perfect time to tell you."

He drew me in his arms and I placed my arm around Isabella's small body.

"It couldn't be any perfect than now." He said kissing me on my lips.

"I love you, Rosaline Costello."

"And I love you, Dante Costello."

The end.

🙋 Just want to make a short shout-out to every reader who's been with me from chapter one until the end. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It's been such an amazing experience to have you all a part of this wonderful book. Commenting and voting just made me so eager to finish the book.

Rose and Dante finally had their happy ending with their beautiful daughter Isabella.

Where Arthur is no one knows... Perhaps planning his ultimate comeback.

Who knows.

Be sure to continue supporting me so that I may bring you many, many more amazing novels.

Thank you and stay safe.

Author

Teaser

Just wanted to inform all the Quinn fans that he's finally planning his wedding in Paris.