Chapter 1

Author's note: Hey guys! I have been working really hard on this story so I hope you like it, and hopefully I will continue to upload weekly. 

~Past~

"Come on Winter!" Snow White called. Snow White and I have been best friends since she was born. I am now nine and Snow is 8. "I'm coming!" I called back.

We started to go into our palace when the gate closed before I had the chance to go in.

"What's going on?" I asked in confusion. I heard someone appear behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Let's just say your mom made a deal with the devil." The greenish man said.

"Who are you?" I asked the man.

"I feel hurt that you don't know me." He said. "I am Rumplestiltskin."

"Why would my mom make a deal with you?" I asked. "She knows better than that."

"Apparently she doesn't. Now it's time to do some work for me." Rumplestiltskin said.

"Fine." I said.

"You're not going to fight with me?" He asked

"Why would I?" I said. "My parents gave me up." I said. He nodded his head and started

walking. I started to follow Rumplestiltskin, I looked back at the palace and sighed. "I

guess they didn't want me."

"That's sad for you but good for me, dearie."

"Did my sister know about the deal?"

"Well of course she did." He said. "She was the one who had the idea."

"No, she wouldn't do that."

"I guess, she doesn't truly love you." He said. He did this really creepy giggle and

continued walking.

"I will get my revenge if it's the last thing I do." I said under my breath.

~

7 years go by and Rumplestiltskin finally let me free, since now he has Belle working for him. I have been living in the forest ever since. I've been hunting for food for the last hour and still couldn't find anything. I have been thinking about what Rumple has taught me over these years, and he somehow became my friend, my only friend. I was lost in thought when I accidentally ran into someone, "Oh I am sorry." She said.

"Thanks." I said in a sarcastic tone. I got up and brushed the dirt off of my clothes the women saw who I was and froze. "I get that reaction a lot." She took off the hood she was wearing and I instantly knew who she was, it was Snow.

"Winter?" She asked.

"The one and only." I said.

"How have you been?" She asked. "You look different."

"Well I guess working for Rumplestiltskin can really change you." I said. "Plus the whole living in the woods thing."

"Why didn't you come home?" Snow asked.

"Because I didn't want to." I said. Suddenly a bunch of men came out of nowhere and Snow ran. "Oh, no how can I take all of you?" I said sarcastically.

"I have been waiting a long time for this." The guard said.

"I have too. This will be fun." I said. They all started to run towards me, I grabbed my sword and started to fight all of them. They all started to fall one after the other. "Man you guys just made that 10 times easier. You are all idiots."

"How did you do that?" Snow asked. Coming out behind a tree.

"Pretty easy actually. Thanks for the help." I rolled my eyes and stared at all of the unconscious guys laying on the ground.

"I don't know how to fight." Snow said. "Why are they after you? What did you do?"

"I would tell you but then again I don't like you." I started to walk away but I turned back to look at Snow, "You hurt me that day Rumplestiltskin took me. You broke me and now you're too late to put me back together."

~Present Day~

I woke up to a guy staring at me. "Ah your awake, finally." A young british guy said.

"Is this what you do in your free time?" I asked.

"And what would that be?"

"Watching girls sleep." I asked. He stared at me in confusion.

"What's your name, sassy one." He asked.

"Not in the mood to tell you, dearie." I said.

"Well, I am Peter Pan." He say

"I'm glad you know your name." I said.

"You're much different than the other girls I have brought here." Pan said. "You didn't throw yourself at me."

"Well I'm sorry that I don't think you're attractive. I have seen better looking guys." I said. "Ouch, love that hurt."

"Your ego had to be kicked down a few notches." I said. I punched him in his arm, "And

don't call me love."

"What should I call you then?" Pan asked.

"By my name." I said. He stared at me. "Winter."

"Okay Winter. Welcome to Neverland."

"Thanks I guess." I said.

"No problem, love."

"Now unless you want me to rip your throat out, you better stop calling me love, dearie."

"I'm guessing you have some darkness in you."

"You have no idea." I said. Suddenly Pan pulled something out of his pocket, he threw the dust at me, and everything went black.