Chapter 20

"Hook?" I asked myself. I got out of bed and quickly put on new clothes. I ran outside to see Hook drowning in water. "HOOK!"

I used my powers to pull Hook out of the water. I checked and he wasn't breathing. I quickly did CPR and he started coughing out water. I leaned back in relief until I saw him laughing.

"What?"

"Good job. You passed."

"I passed.." I suddenly started getting really angry so I started walking away. I heard him following me so I turned to him, "So this was your plan? Get me to trust you so I wouldn't leave you drowning in water."

"Yes."

"Lets see if I will save you the next time."

"Oh come on. You like me."

"It doesn't matter if I like you! You're an idiot and apparently keep on ruining my trust."

"We did have fun last night."

"I give zero fudges about last night!" I said. "Just forget everything."

"What did I say about letting your brain ruin our relationship."

"I've realized that my brain isn't ruining it. It's you who is ruining it!"

"Come on love." He started to come closer. He leaned in but I slapped him.

"Don't touch me or call me love again." I slammed the door to my little house.

"Damn it." He said to himself. "I've screwed this up again."

~

~Hook's P.O.V.~

"Winter?" I said. "You can't be in there forever." There was no reply. "Winter?"

I heard something scream in the distance. "WINTER!" I ran in the direction that I heard the scream, and there was Winter aiming her bow.

"Winter?" I asked.

"Shh." She said.

"What?"

"Be quiet." I saw a deer in the distance and saw her aiming her bow at the deer. She let go of the string and the arrow went right into the deer.

"Nice." I said. "Did Pan teach you that?"

"Pan didn't teach me anything." Winter said.

"I see you're still mad."

"Mad isn't even the word that I would use. I would say furious is the better one."

"I deserved that."

"You did."

"Can you please stop being mad at me. I admit that I made a mistake."

"I forgive you." She said.

"Good." I said. I walked closer to her but she pushed me away. "I thought you forgave me."

"I do but you don't have my trust anymore." Winter said. She came up to my face. "What pirate? You don't like me playing hard to get?"

"Your playing hard to get?" I asked. She started walking away, but I pulled her closer and kissed her. "This is you playing hard to get?"

She kicked the back of my knee and it made me fall on the floor. "Yes, it is."

Winter walked away, "You're seriously going to leave me on the floor?"

"Yes." I heard her say.

"I'm really going to have to work for this one." I mumbled.