Chapter 2

I woke up to Pan carrying me in his arms and taking me somewhere.

"How are you already awake?" Pan asked.

"I have many talents." I said.

"Like what?"

"That wouldn't be much fun if I told you."

"You like to keep secrets."

"You're not any better." I said. He looked down at me. "Now please put me down."

"How do you know?" He asked. He put me down.

"As I told you before, I have many talents." I said.

He stared at me for a moment but then finally asked, "Do you remember anything from your past life?" I nodded. "How?" I heard him say to himself.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To camp." He said.

"Where the lost boys stay?" I asked.

"How do you know that?"

"I know a lot more than you think I do." I said.

"I can see that."

~

Pan led me to the camp, "Lost boys! We have a new recruit." Pan said. "This is Winter."

"Hi." I said. All the Lost Boys went into line and Pan started at the start of the line, "This is Felix, my right hand man."

"Nice to meet you Winter." Felix said. Felix was tall, had blonde hair and green eyes.

"This is Clay." Pan said. Clay was short, had red hair and blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too, Winter. Welcome to Neverland." Clay said. I nodded my head and gave him a smile.

Pan moved to the next boy, "This is Andrew." Andrew was the youngest of all of them. He was really small, with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hi." Andrew said.

"Hi." I said. "It is nice to meet you."

"And lastly this is Kenneth. There are more but they are out getting more food."

"Nice." I said. Kenneth was tall, had brown hair and green eyes. He seemed more intense than the others.

"Nice to meet you." I said. Kenneth rolled his eyes, "Don't get killed."

"Thank you, I think." I said.

~

"Don't mind Kenneth. He is never nice to anyone." Clay said.

"Well the last person who was mean to me, I ended up putting a arrow through their head." I said.

"You remember your past life?" Clay asked.

"Yes, why does everyone seem surprised by that?" I asked.

"Pan always makes sure that no one remembers their past, so they wouldn't want to leave Neverland."

"I guess he didn't do a good job because I remember everything." I said.

"Okay, well let's get you ready for the first game you're going to play." Clay said.

"Okay." I said.

"You don't even know what the game is."

"I love games."

"This won't be a fun game."

"I will make it fun." I said.

"We'll see."

~

"Winter!" Pan screamed.

"Yes." I said.

"Let's play a game." Pan said.

"Okay." I said. He gave her a bow and arrow, "Now don't touch the end of the arrow."

"Why?"

"It's a poison, dreamshade."

"Let me guess, to give me motivation to not miss?" I asked.

He nodded his head and turned to Felix, "Felix here is the apple." Pan gave Felix the apple. "So Winter you'll try to hit the apple on top of Felix's head."

"Easy enough."

"Blindfolded." He finished

"Oo fancy." I said. Before Pan put the blindfold on me, I memorized where the apple and Felix were.

"Ready?" Pan asked.

"I always am." I said. I aimed the arrow where I remembered where Felix was, I put my arm up a little bit, and waited until I was certain that I would hit the apple. I released the arrow and heard it hurt something. I took the blindfold off and saw that the apple was pinned to a tree.

"Wow." Pan slowly clapped.

"I have had some practice before." Winter said. She turned to face Pan, "That was a fun game, even though you wanted me to fail."

"I have a lot more up my sleeve." He replied.

"Good." I said. I walked over to where Clay was, "Told you I would make the game fun."

"That was impressive. Where did you learn how to do that?" Clay asked.

"Long story, I don't want to talk about it." I said.

~

"What's up with Winter?" Felix asked. "How does she know everything?"

"I don't know Felix." Pan said.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know but I still need her. She is a part of my plan."

"She doesn't look like she would be interested in anything that involves you."

"I guess I will have to get her to trust me."

"Good luck with that."

"Thanks Felix." Pan said.