Chapter 26

"Are you ready?" Hook asked.

"As ready as I will ever be." I said. We charged into the camp and starting fighting the lost boys. I ran up to Kenneth, "This is for being a complete jerk to me. I hit him over and he fell on the ground. "It's called payback."

"Nicely done." I heard Pan call.

"Pan," I breathed. "You wanted us to come this way."

"And why would I want that?"

"Because you're a backstabbing little child."

"You're getting on my last nerve. Either stop talking back or I will kill you."

"I can say whatever I want because you won't hurt me." Pan gave me a confused look. "Why would you hurt someone you like, dearie?"

"There is only one person who would say that." Pan took a deep breath, "Rumpelstiltskin."

"Man it took you that long to figure it out?"

"That's how you know so much about me?"

"I guess you'll never know." I said.

"Why wouldn't I know?"

"Because I will never tell you." I said. He lunged at me with a sword, "Oh so I'm guessing you want to fight?" He pushed the sword closer to me, "And I'm guessing that's a yes."

"Shut up." Pan said.

I lunged at him and put my sword against his throat, "I think your days of controlling me are over, dearie."

"It's never over." Pan breathed out.

"I think it is." I said. A black smoke teleported Hook and I back to the beach.

"How could you do that?" He asked. "I thought Pan blocked your magic."

"I guess his magic is weakening." I said. "So I was able to use my magic again."

"Or maybe you were getting under his skin."

"Well that is a very large possibility." I said. "I'm good at getting under people's skins."

"You very much are." Hook smirked.

"I have to get back to practicing." Hook took my arm before I could leave. "What?"

"Don't push me away."

"I'm not." I said. "Time flies in Neverland. 2 months have already passed."

"You're ready."

"How do you know?"

"Because I believe in you."

"That's a whole lot of faith you're putting in me Hook."

"It's worth it." Hook smiled.

"Why are you always so nice to me? I haven't been so nice to you."

"Well I guess I want to charm you."

"Wow.." I said.

"Is it working?"

"Not after you said that no." I said. "I do have to go though."

"Why?"

"How about you try and defeat a psychopath, and then get back to me."

"You're way stronger than him."

"Thank you but I should really start practicing again."

"Okay."

~

I stared in the mirror for a long period of time before I could be able to concentrate. I felt my magic strengthening which made me really focus on what I wanted to do. After a while I started to see a picture becoming clear on the mirror.

"What the hell?" The man asked.