Chapter 34

~1 month later~

Hook and I have been getting along amazingly. We have been on a couple of dates, and there has been a few times when we have kissed. I haven't seen Pan recently but it is probably because his power is almost fully transferred over to me, and it is making him extremely weak. Luckly he's stupid and thinks it's because he's "dying". That just makes me laugh but anyway there is only 4 more days until I leave Neverland. I don't know how long I've been here but I have been keeping count until the 4 months are over. 4 more days, just 4 more days.

~

"Just focus." Hook calmly stated.

"What did I tell you about telling me that?" I screamed. I turned and accidently used magic to push Hook into a wall. "I'm so sorry." I ran over to help Hook up off the floor.

"It's okay, love."

"Just don't talk, okay?"

"I'll be outside."

"That'd be a good idea." I commented.

"Good luck." He said. He moved my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. "You'll be fine."

"Thanks for having confidence in me." I said.

"I'll always have confidence in you." He said. "Me being sweet will hopefully cancel out the things I'll say later."

"We'll see." I commented. We both laughed. "You should probably should go."

"I'll see you later."

"Do we still have a date tonight?"

"We'll see."

"See you later." I said. Hook left the room leaving me by myself.

"Aw that was cute." Pan stated.

"What do you want Pan?" I asked.

"We have 4 days until the ceremony."

"Ceremony?" I asked. "Is that really what you're going with?"

"Yes, that is what I am really going with." Pan said.

"Okay." I said. I looked behind me to become face to face with him. "You don't look so good, Pan."

"Thanks." He said. "I'm dying."

"You always did overreact."

"What do you mean?"

"You're not on your deathbed." I said. "You're fine."

"No, I am not."

"Have you ever gotten sick?"

"No."

"Then that's why you've never felt this pain. It's called being sick. Just rest and don't do anything stupid."

"I don't do anything stupid."

"You fought me and that was pretty stupid."

"I just thought that wasn't the best decision."

"Which means it was stupid."

"I'm too sick to hear your rants."

"Hey, you're the one who decided to come to me. I would have been fine without you visiting me."

"I'm going to go now."

"That's the best news I've heard all day."

~

"Winter?" Hook asked. He knocked on the door. I opened the door to his mouth being wide open. "You look amazing, love."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I commented.

"Are you ready."

"I guess so." I said. "So where are we going?"

"Back to where we went on our first date."

"You recreated the meal too?"

"No, I made better food."

"Oh good."

"I take offense to that."

"Sorry."

"It's fine." He replied. "I wanted to recreate it since it's one of our last nights here."

"Very true."

"You look happy."

"I get to go home."

"It doesn't have anything to do with me?"

"No not really."

"You really know how to charm a guy."

"I'm joking." I said. "When I got here I wasn't exactly in the greatest mind space. You helped me see a little bit of the light."

"I'm glad." He said. He pulled out my chair for me and then sat down right across from me. "So are you scared."

"A little bit but I try not to think about the bad things that could happen."

"That's a good idea."

"The idea is to not think about it, so your mind is clear."

"Why does it need to be clear?"

"Because once you go into your mind you see everything your thinking about. If you don't think about a lot of things, then you'll be out of there faster. When I first did it I was thinking too much and that's how I almost died."

"How long do you have?"

"It depends on how much power you have, or how much you care about the person who is there to pull you back. When Rumple was there I had a lot more time because he has a lot of power and I really care about him. As a father of course."

"You know, I'm glad I came to Neverland." Hook stated.

"Why?"

"If I didn't then I wouldn't have a beautiful girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"I would think." He said. "We've been going out for 3 months."

"I guess so." I smiled.

"Aw how sweet." Pan said.

"What do you want Pan?" I screamed.

"Did you know that your little boyfriend here has a deal with me to get back at Rumpelstiltskin?"