Chapter 7

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Yes." Pan said.

"Okay then." I said.

~The Past~

"Come on, dearie." Rumplestiltskin said.

"It's early." I said. "I don't want to do anything."

"It's noon."

"My parents never cared if I slept in. They didn't care what I did as long as I wasn't with them."

"Well I care." He said. "Get out of bed."

"Why?" 

"We have some work to do."

"Work?" 

"Yes, work." Rumplestiltskin said. "If you're going to live with me you have to learn how to fight."

"But you never fought physically." I said. "Only with magic."

"I know how to fight though." Rumple said. "I just never chose to use it."

"Well I choose not to learn." I said. I went back to sleep but Rumple pulled me out of bed. "You aren't very nice."

"I know." He said. "Now get dressed. I will be back if you aren't downstairs in 10 minutes."

10 minutes later Rumple comes back into my room and sees me asleep.

Bang bang bang I heard, "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

"What?" Rumple asked.

"Why are you banging on a frying pan?" I asked.

"Because I need you to get out of bed." He said. He used his magic and teleported us into a room.

"Why couldn't you have done this in the first place?" I asked.

"It's all a test, dearie." Rumple said. "Now we're going to play a game." 

"Okay." I said.

"Hide and seek." He said.

"I love hide and seek!"

"It's way different than you think."

"Okay." I said. He explained the game to me.

"There is no rules when it comes to trapping someone." He kept on saying.

After about 30 minutes of setting up my trap, I heard him blow the whistle saying that it is time to start finding each other. Let's see he caught me in about 3 minutes. I felt something blown on me and I couldn't move or talk. He tied me up in a chair and sat there until I was able to talk.

"What the hell did you do to me? Did you use magic?" I kept asking.

"No dearie I used red pixie dust." Rumplestiltskin said.

"Red pixie dust?" I asked.

"Yes it is pixie dust that is red."

"Where do you even find red pixie dust?" I asked.

"Neverland." He said.

"Oh." I said. "How did you even know about it?"

"I know about a lot of things."

"You said you were going to teach me how to fight." I said. "So far you only taught me how to get out of fighting." 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean red pixie dust can paralyze someone long enough to kill them."

"I guess you're right about that." He said. "Come over here I will show you a few things."
And he did. We practiced fighting all day and part of the night until he told me to go to bed. Which he acts more like a father then a boss to me, but I am completely fine with that. The next morning he got me up at the exact same time and told me that we are going to play hide and seek again. Once again he ended up catching me but with a different kind of pixie dust. He said red pixie dust is for knocking someone out. I woke up once again tied to a chair and I saw Rumple laughing at me in the distance. We did that over and over again for the next week and I still wasn't able to beat Rumple, so one night I stayed up all looking through different books. I was able to find a pixie dust that can hold a powerful man like Rumple, so I very quietly got some of his stash of regular pixie dust, and followed a recipe. The next morning Rumple once again woke me and this time I felt very confident. We went off into different rooms and made sure I had the pixie dust in my pocket and quietly made my way over to where he was. I hid in a corner where he could barely see me and waited for him to pass me. I heard him blow his whistle and I got my pixie dust ready in my hand. I heard footsteps coming my way and I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster. I saw his shadow coming towards me and without any thought I quickly threw the pixie dust at him. I saw his body fall to the ground and I hurried and put the bracelet that made sure he couldn't use his magic on him, and waited until he woke up.

"Hi dearie." I said to Rumple when I saw him waking up.