Chapter 15

"Damn you Pan!" I said. I looked over to see Hook's eyes starting to open.

"At least I'm going to die with a beautiful girl looking at me." I heard him mumble.

"You're an idiot." I laughed until his eyes closed. I quickly checked his pulse but it was slowly down. "UGH! Bloody hell!!" I looked around to see if anyone was watching. I took a deep breathe and I put both of my hands on his chest. I concentrated on bringing Hook back. A bright white light flashed and I felt Hook starting to breathe again. I leaned back and waited for him to regain consciousness.

Hook bolted right up, "What the bloody hell. I thought I was dead!"

"Well you aren't thanks to me." I said.

"How?"

"Magic." I said.

"I didn't think you had magic."

"Well that is how Pan can never track me." I said. "I cloaked us."

"Really?" He said. "Why didn't you cloak us when we were walking?"

"I was to weak thanks to you."

"I didn't hurt you."

"But dearie you did."

"Why do you call me dearie?"

"Because I can." I said. "Now please don't tell anyone."

"I won't."

Pan flashed behind me, "What do we have here? I thought you were dead."

"You can't get rid of me that easily." Hook said.

"How are you alive?" Pan asked.

"That's a good question." Hook stated. Hook turned his head to look at me.

"I can tell you." Kenneth said. "Winter used her magic to revive Hook."

"Really?" Pan asked.

"Kenneth you're," I started.

"Amazing," Kenneth finished.

"No, I was going to say a backstabbing little boy."

"That works too."

~The Past~

"So why can't you be yourself around your family?" James asked.

"Long story." I said.

"Come on. You can trust me."

"Okay, well..." I started. I stretched out my hands and started playing with my magic. "My powers are very powerful and when they are not carefully handled it can be dangerous. I once accidentally hurt Snow because she was making me extremely mad." I started crying but I just saw a smile on James face, "Why are you smiling."

"Told you father I could get it out of her." James said.

"See Eva I told you he could do it." King George said.

"What is going on?" I asked very confused.

"Sweetie, we needed you to admit how dangerous your powers are." Queen Eva said.

"Why?" I asked. "I'm trying to control it."

"You aren't doing very good job." James mumbled.

"Go to hell James." I said.

"Control your daughter." King George said.

"Control your son." I said. "Your son won't last a day in the real world. It's not like you're

any better than me."

"You're going to regret saying that." James said.

"I already regret seeing your face." I said.

"Winter stop!" Eva screamed. "Go to your room."

"You aren't any better either mother. You never cared, you just want me out of the castle, so you can be with your precious Snow." I said. "I never thought someone so kind can be so rude."

"WINTER COME BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE!" Eva screamed.

"I'll apologize when you tell me that everything I said was wrong." I said. My mother was in shock but she didn't say anything. "That's what I thought."

"I'm sorry Winter." She said. "I didn't know that is how you felt."

"I don't think that would have made a difference." I said. "Dad has already made it pretty clear to me how he felt about me. Especially since you and dad brought King what's his face."

"King George."

"I don't care." I said. I left the room before my mom could lecture me.

~The Present~

"What are you going to do now Pan?" I asked. "You know since you know about my powers."

"That all depends on you." Pan said. "Will you help me?" 

"And why would I do that?" 

"Because it could help you in the future."

"How would it help me?"

"You'll see." Pan said. "Lock them both up."

"WHAT!" I screamed. "WHY?" 

"Well I don't want you to run away, and I need to punish Hook for leaving." 

"You're so kind." Hook said.

"I know." Pan said.

"Apparently sarcasm isn't in your vocabulary." I said.

"How did you know I was being sarcastic?" Hook asked.

"I know a sassy tone when I hear it." I said. The lost boys took Hook and I to a little prison not that far from camp. They put chains on me that would make my magic not work.

"Oh great." I mumbled.