Chapter 38

"Hey babe." Hook siad. He rocked me back and forth to wake me up.

"What?"

"Not a morning person?"

"Not at all." I said. "Oh my god it's happening today."

"It is." Hook said. "And I will help you through it every step of the way."

"Damn why are you a good boyfriend?"

"I don't know." He said. I couldn't help but laugh at the comment.

~

We practiced for the rest of the day, until the sun started setting. I didn't know if Pan would come or not. Maybe his injuries are too serious. Damn it why must I be so powerful.

"I'm here." Pan said. "Let's get this started." He held out his hand but I slapped it. "Winter you need to take my hand to do this spell."

"Fine." I said. I took his hand and when he closed his eyes I took Hook's hand. I concentrated hard and I just remembered what Rumple has taught me about portal opening. I heard Pan's voice but I blocked it out so I didn't think about it. After a lot of concentration I was in my own mind. I did it I truly did and I was proud. As I walked deeper and deeper I saw stuff from my past that I never wanted to be reminded of. I even saw memories of Snow and my family. Once I walked even deeper it got darker. I felt like I was trapped, like I was in a circle of hell and I couldn't get out. After awhile I felt Hook telling me to come back. Like I was wanted and I instantly remembered why I was here. I focused on getting out of Neverland and going home. That's all I thought about but I felt myself getting weaker.

"What the bloody hell?" I asked myself. Memories started fading away and my magic got weaker. Either someone is trying to stop me or I was dying.

"You can do this Winter. I believe in you." I heard Hook say. I believed in myself and I suddenly saw a white light. It worked it really worked, but I guess Hook really was trying to pull me back. Something happened I was suddenly in a pitch black room and I didn't know what was happening. Was I dead?