Chapter 5

"You're different." Pan said. "Normally no one wants to be in the cage."

"Well no one is me." I said.

"I can see that." He said. He stood there and stared at me.

"Why do you keep on staring at me? Is there a bug on me?" I asked.

Peter Pan's Point of View

I looked at her as she gives me a death stare. I didn't know what to say. Nothing scared her at this point and I needed to get in her head. She knows everything about me and I know nothing about her. How do I not know anything about her? I stared into her eyes and I saw myself in her. The darkness in her eyes reminded me of what people say about my eyes. She then snapped me out of my thoughts, "Why do you keep on staring at me? Is there a bug on me?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"You see I don't believe that." She said. She came out of the back right corner of the cage and got closer to me. "Why are you trying to break me? I won't budge."

"Why do you think I would break you?" I asked in confusion. Seriously how does she know everything god damn thing?

"Because that is what you do. You break people and try and peace them back together like your own little puzzle." Winter said. "Your charm isn't going to get through to me. I don't care if I stay in this stupid cage until I die."

"Why won't you let anyone in?" I asked.

"Last time I did that I almost got killed." She said. "It isn't like you let anyone in either."

"Well it seems like you know everything about me, so why can't I know something about you?" I asked.

"Fine I'll tell you something." She thought for a while. "I love drawing."

"You draw?" He asked.

"Yes, I draw. When I lived in the woods I would draw things in the dirt so I wouldn't completely lose it." She said.

"That's nice." I said. She nodded her head. I suddenly got a idea and walked away.

"Finally some peace." I heard her say.

Winter's Point of View

I breathed in relief when I saw Pan walk away. I don't like letting people in anymore. I sat there for what seemed like hours until I saw Pan coming back.

"You're back." I said.

"I got a surprise for you." He said. "It's a good surprise."

"I don't know my version of a surprise is probably different than yours." I said.

"Stop talking." He said. He pulled out whatever he was holding behind his back. It was a notebook. "So you can draw."

"You're giving me a notebook?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, Winter can you believe that someone can be nice to you?" He asked.

"Not really." I said. "Last time I checked, you didn't care about my feelings."

"I guess I am full of surprises." Pan smirked.

"You're also extremely good at making me want to slap that smirk off your face." I said.

"Man, Winter you're very violent." He said.

"If you were on my good side then maybe I wouldn't be as violent."

"So I am guessing I am not on your good side." He said.

"Usually when someone puts me in a cage, I don't always like them."