Chapter 36

~Winter's P.O.V~

I woke up smiling, I was happy for once in my life. I got out of bed or in my case a little cot, and got ready. I heard screaming coming from the beach and I knew it was Hook. I hurried out the door and saw the lost boys carrying Hook. I didn't know what to do but before I could think of anything I was knocked out.

"Wakey wakey." Pan said. My eyes slowly opened and I instantly saw Pan. "How was your sleep?"

"It was good until I saw you." I replied.

"Very funny." Pan said. "Felix hit her." Felix came up to me with a bat and hit my arm as hard as you could. It didn't hurt at all. I've had worse beatenings. "Are you going to be more respectful now?"

"Why should I be more respectful to a guy who doesn't even do his own dirty work?"

"The dark one does worse than this."

"I know and he deals with his own problems. Unlike you who makes your little helpers do it for you. You should know this Pan by now. Nothing you do will hurt me."

"Really? Want to bet on that? Bring him in." Pan said. Kenneth dragged in Hook who was still unconscious. His face was all beat up. "What if I hurt him?" I stayed silent. "Okay beat him up Kenneth."

"Wait." I said. "Do what you want to me. Leave Hook out of this."

"That's what I thought." He said. "Kenneth take her to the dungeon."

"Dungeon?" Kenneth asked.

"Just take her to the beating room."

"There's a beating room? How fancy." I commented.

"I'm tired of you." Kenneth said.

"You were never my favorite."

"Feelings mutual."

"Good."

~

All the lost boys took a hit at me for hours, but I honestly couldn't remember half of it. It didn't even hurt. I have a really high pain tolerance now, so nothing really hurts me anymore.

"Take her home boys." I heard Pan say. "I'm done with her for now."

~

"Wake up pirate." Pan said. Hook slowly woke up tied to a chair.

"Where's Winter?" He asked. "What did you do to her?"

"Oh I did nothing to her."

"Then where is she?" 

"She left."

"What do you mean she left?"

"I mean I allowed her to leave Neverland."

"She wouldn't leave like that."

"Then maybe you didn't know her like you thought you did."

~

"Come on Winter wake up." Clay said. I opened my eyes and immediately got up. I had an aching feeling in my back, but I worked through it.

"What do you want?"

"I came here to help you."

"With what?"

"To get Hook back." He said. "Isn't that what you want?"

"Where is he?" I asked.

"We'll get him whenever you've healed."

"I'm fine." I said. I got up but I didn't stay up for long. "Right I have to fix that." I used my magic to heal all of my cuts and bruises, and I was fine.

"When could you do that?"

"I'll tell you later." I said. "Right now I need to focus on getting Killian back."