Chapter 1

Eren's POV

I hate school. The only reason I'm here is because of Levi, for those of you who don't know Levi Ackerman is my boyfriend... he just doesn't know it yet.

"Eren!" I was suddenly greeted by my closest friend Armin. Though I would never hurt Armin, I wasn't in a good mood so tried to ignore him. Why am I in a bad mood? Levi didn't show up for History class today, leaving me with no glorious view to stare at the whole lesson.

The feeling of my friend tapping my shoulder only irritated me further as I let out a frustrated growl before muttering a simple "what?"

"That's no way to speak to someone who has Levi Ackerman's number~" he cooed. My face lit up instantly as I quickly turned around, now staring right into his vibrant blue eyes. "H-how did you get that?!" I asked, becoming a blushing mess.

Armin is the only one who knows about my little crush on Levi, and he supports me fully. He even tells me when he over hears personal information on Levi!

"He spoke his number outloud as he gave it to Petra." He chirped, my smile began to falter slightly. "Petra?" I mumbled, growing angry once again.

Petra. The slut who is clearly crushing on my boyfriend! I hate her. 'She's dead. I need to find a way to keep her away from Levi-'

The sound of Armin clearing his throat snapped me out of my thoughts. "So, you want his number or not?" He asked, placing a hand on his hip, trying to be sassy but failing miserably. "Of course I do!"

--time skip--

The second I arrived home I ran straight to my room, today has been amazing! As if getting Levi's number wasn't good enough, I also got Levi's pen which he left in class last lesson! The slightly dented end from where he lightly nibbles his pen well he is focused. Gah! I can't!

I burst through my bedroom door and walked strait to the far corner of my room, sitting on the floor and pulling up the carpet in said corner to reveal a hidden space under the flood boards. It about 30cm squared, plenty of room for my collection!

Yes I have a shrine dedicated to Levi. What can I say? He deserves more then one. My completely NORMAL collection consists of:
- A half bottle of water Levi, for some reason threw out at school.
- Levi's (now slightly broken but still good) hair comb.
- A price of paper he doodled on before throwing away
- A black pair of his Calvin Kline underwear                                    
And now.. his pen!

For those who are wondering were I got Levi's underwear from here is your answer. Levi always brings spares with his on days we have gym because he gets "too sweaty" and doesn't want to put dirty, sweaty cloths back on after we are made to shower so... I broke into his gym locker in search for half eaten food but got something far better! X3

Anyways, after I shower I'm going to message Levi! I'm so exited, but of course hygiene comes first. I want to impress him with my cleanliness, what if he bumped into me and I wasn't clean?!

Levi's POV

It was getting late, 11:43pm to be exact. I had already lay down in my freshly made bed and was awaiting sleep before my obnoxious message tone was heard. "Tch. I should have put that on silent, fucking shitty-glasses" I rolled my eyes before attempting to sleep once again, 5 minutes later and I was moments away from sleep. Then guess what happened? My fucking phone went off, causing my eyes to shoot open.

'Another message? This had better be important...' I grumbled miserably as I left my warm sheets and was met with my cold surroundings. Walking over to my phone and swiping it off my window sill were it had been charging, I was confused when the number read 'Unknown'. Curious, I opened the message.

Dear Levi

I have been watching you for a while now and have taken quite an interest. Though most of the slags in our school only like you for your muscular body and perfect face, I like you for so much more. I love your looks of course but I also like you're unique personally! And your strange cleaning habits... I cannot help but watch you with pure fascination.

Yours sincerely
~ Secret Admirer