Chapter 15

Okay next chapter is coming so soon because @ErenAckerman68 insisted on it... he's the sweetest thing and I've not known him long but love him to bits. Get well soon, Hun 😊👏💕 Also! Guys message me anytime because I legit have no friends:/

Levi's POV

I stepped into Eren's house, noticing his mischievous smirk as he walked up the stairs. I looked at him confused as I quickly shut the front door and followed Eren up the stairs. I eventually ended up facing the now open door of his bedroom. 'What's this brat planning?'

"Eren?" I called out, taking a few steps forward. Something in here didn't feel right, it was if his whole room was the cold spot in a haunted house. I shivered as I tried to ignore my gut instincts that were telling me to get the hell out of there and never look back. Why was I so nervous? I walked into the room with large and confident strides, unaware of the brunet male sneaking up behind me until I was forcefully shoved onto his bed.

I attempted to turn as I fell, resulting in me landing on my back as my body made contact with the soft mattress. I quickly looked up, feeling Eren getting on top of me. I mentally sighed in relief as I gripped his hips tightly, causing him to rock them forwards. We made eye contact and both began to lean forwards. Our lips were only inches apart when..

~Ping~

Eren's POV

I finally lost my cool when Levi's phone went off for the fifth time, I hurried to get of of Levi and reached for his phone. Ignoring his groan of protest.

Alice: Hey Levi, u busy?

Alice: I really miss u

Alice: U mad at me????

Alice: Levi~ I know you're there

Alice: Fine message me later, babes :(

My eyes widen as I stare at the screen, my face went from annoyed to rage. Levi must have noticed because he quickly got up and came to my side. "Eren what's wrong?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand off me.

"I was going to let you take my virginity and this is how you repay me!?" I screamed, holding up Levi's phone. He blushed slightly before quickly eyeing his phone screen for a second, a look of realisation washed over his features. "It's not what you think, Eren. I don't like her like that." He half smiled, to which I just scowled.

"Well then why is she calling you 'babes' huh?" I yelled, my patience degrading more and more by the second. Levi simply rolled his eyes and reached for his phone. "No! You're not getting your phone until you tell me who she is and why you like her more than me! I've done everything to get you to notice me and it's never enough is it Levi? I'll kill her too if I have to. You're mine do you hear me?!" And with that, I threw his phone onto the floor, shattering the screen.

My little mood swing quickly subsided and realisation of what I had just said and done began to sink in. I gasped and looked up to Levi quickly, he just stared at me blankly, now a few paces further away than he was before.

'You've ruined everything Eren, this is all your fault,' I began to tear up. The thing I love most about Levi is the things he makes me feel, but right now, I wish I didn't feel anything.

"Eren..." Levi spoke, stepping towards me slowly. I flinched harshly as he reached his hand towards me. "Eren that was..."

I wasn't ready for what came next.

"Hot"