Chapter 4

Levi's POV

"So what you're trying to say is you have a top notch stalker?" The energetic brunet asked, a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

"Tch. Basically. This bitch is going to drive me crazy if I don't find out who it is..." I sighed, looking up at my psychotic "friend" as she placed a hand of her chest for dramatics.

"Well my little Levy- Li! Lucky for you I am the best there is in there situations, I'm glad you called me"
She smirked widely, leaning forward, pushing my comfort zone out the window. I leaned back as to avoid catching whatever germs she has repopulating on her skin.

She cackled before extending her hand, I raised an eyebrow questionably.

"Ugh. Your phone Levi! Hand it over" I reluctantly handed over my phone, cringing as her grubby fingers made contact with my property. My eyes widen as she begins to walk away, with my phone.

"Oi shitty- glasses! Where are you going with me phone?!" I yelled, quickly following after her. She ran up the stairs and burst into her room (which was filthy and disorganised) walking over to her P.C and plunging my phone into it.

--Time skip--

I huffed, as I finished the book that I found on Hanji's desk. How long have I been waiting?

"Oi four eyes, how long is this gonna take?" I asked standing up and slowly making my way over to her desk where she sat, typing at her keyboard.

"Oh! Sorry I haven't started! I was looking through your messages. My eyes widen as I quickly shove her off the chair and close the 'Facebook' tab.

"I should have never asked you-"
I was cut off by her scrambling to her feet, shaking her hands in front of her frantically.

"No! I'm sorry, I'll actually try I promise" she said frantically, sounding genuine. I let out a sigh before responding, "tch. Fine"