Chapter 2

Levi's POV

After reading the message I stared at the screen in shock. 'Is this a prank?' I quickly typed a reply.

Levi: Thanks?

???: You're welcome<3

Levi: How long have you been watching me?

???: 'bout a year

Levi: Are you watching me right now?

My so called 'Secret Admirer' took a short while to message back, and with each passing second I grew more anxious. Finally I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, indicating I had received a message.

???:...Yes

I quickly shut off my phone and stood up abruptly, wiping my face of any depictable emotion as I checked under my bed, then went to my closet.

Eren's POV

I chuckled to myself as I saw Levi begin to casually search his room, I'm not stupid enough to go into there.
... yet

-- Next Day--

I stared daggers from across the classroom as Petra, Levi's friend, continued to flirt with him. He didn't seem to be paying attention though, he kept picking up his phone, then pulling it back down. Like he's waiting for something, 'is he... waiting for a message from me?'

My heart beat started to quicken as I swiftly slipped my phone out of my pocket and hid it under the table, then began to type.

Eren: Senpai

Levi: Who are you?

Eren: It's a secret;)

Levi: What do you know about me?

I smirked at the question as I glanced up at Levi, who was staring intently at his phone screen. 'I'll only tell him the minor details...'

Eren: I know your mothers name is Kuchel, you have a white cat called Windex, you go get tea from the coffee shop every weekend, you wash your cloths on Sundays and you wash the colours and whites individually. I also know where you live and all your lesions.

Levi: Stay away from me

I smiled down at my phone screen, he's so cute.

-- Time skip --

Okay Eren... this is it. You can do this. As quickly yet quietly as humanly possible, I pushed his window up, nearly crying of happiness when it slid open.

'I'm in Levi's room!- Okay Eren focus' I snuck forwards and gently placed a walkie-talkie under his bed, meaning I could here his gentle snoring whenever I wanted! I then took a quick picture with my camera to add to my polaroid collection, the cork board on my wall is covered in them. But this ones my favourite, 'he's so cute when he's asleep! I could just-...'

I slowly bent down before gently placing my lips on his forehead. I quickly retracted and covered my face with my hands, embarrassed as I tried not to scream.

I quickly exited the room and closed the window, walking down the street and back toward my own house. I looked back once more and let out a sigh.

"Good night Levi"