Chapter 11

Eren's POV

I sat in the cold metal chair, tapping my foot against the ground as I waited for my parents to pick me up. It had taken a lot, but I think I'm in the clear... for now. 'This is getting out of hand. I need to find a better way to dispose of the bodies or they'll-'

*slap* My head shot forward as my mother smacked me on the back on the head "Dammit Eren!" She yelled as my dad spoke to one of the officers, my mother leaned in extremely close and whisper yelled: "You almost got caught? You have a lot to learn!"

Though she seemed angry, I could hear a hint of excitement in her voice. I looked down; ashamed. "Time to go!"

...

Levi's POV

I sat in class, impatiently tapping my finger against the desk as I waited for the bell to go. We were only... 5 minutes into the lesson. Oh dear god I'm bored.

"Levi Ackerman would you stop that!" The teacher yelled, causing everyone to raise there heads curiosity and look over at me. I was known for my temper so usually things like this get interesting, but not today. I was in no mood to cause trouble after what happened a few days ago with Eren. So, I simply let out a 'tch' and leaned back in my chair.

It had only been another 5 minutes and I was praying to god for a saviour, for any form of entertainment what so ever. 'Please lord... if your up there... send me someone... something? I'm so bored' The sound of my phone pinging filled the room. 'YES! Fuck you god' I slipped my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from-... oh no. I had put the contact under 'freak' since I didn't know exactly who this was yet.

Freak: Did you miss me? Xx

I quickly typed a reply

Levi: Not in the slightest, I'm blocking this number unless you tell me who you are

Freak: You really wanna know? Xx

Levi: Yes

Freak: You'll know soon enough, love youXx

I didn't reply to this, just shivered slightly in disgust. I turned off my phone screen and slipped it back into the pocket of my jeans. Yes; this school dose have a uniform but I choose not to wear it even though we were supposed to.

*ding!* I inhaled sharply through my nose as another message was received, I quickly pulled my phone out once again and sighed in relief as I realised who it was from.

Eyebrows: Come meet me? I'm outside

I looked up towards the classroom door to see Erwin standing there smirking and wiggling his freakishly large eyebrows. I let out another 'tch' and stood up, walking towards the front of the room.

"Levi where are you going?" The teacher asked, sounding exhausted as she saw me heading to the door. "Bathroom." I spoke plainly as I exited the room before she could give me one of those germ infected toilet passes.

Eren's POV

I walked around the park not too far from my house, deep in thought. My mother had gone over lots of different ways to dispose of s body, how to hide evidence and keep in the clear. Thought what she said was important, more then helping me it had just encouraged me more. I'm not entirely sure if that's a bad thing though as, according to my father, it's in my blood.

"Fucking hell thats creepy" a males voice came from around the corner, I was about to walk around said corner, not really caring about the fact people were there until I heard one voice that made me stop dead in my tracks. "I know right? The freak keeps messaging me."

'Is that... Levi?' My heart began to race as I slowly stepped closer, attempting to hear better. "So! What's this about you and that Jeager kid huh?" The unidentified male spoke, my face went bright red as I strained my ears to listen, now completely interested in the conversation.

"What about him?" Levi grunted, sounding unamused. "Are you two.. you know" the male teased, there was a brief pause before I heard Levi yell "WHAT THE FUCK ERWIN?! NO!" The male- Erwin, began to laugh loudly.
"Well if I were you I'd use him to your advantage, he probably likes you, an easy fuck if you ask me." My eyes widen as I heard this.

"Good thing you're not me then isn't it? I'm not like that, I don't even have feelings for the guy, we're just friends- I don't even think we're that to be honest." I stumbled back slightly, feeling my heart shatter. My eyes burned as tears began to fall, I buried my face into my hands and began to quickly walk away, crying quietly.