Chapter 5

Eren's POV

"I'm going to kill her."

This sentence caught the attention of my best friend Armin, who looked at me questionably. "Kill who?" He asked, seeming to not fully believe my choice in words.

"That slag!" I whisper yelled, pointing across the classroom towards the strawberry blond bitch Petra. Armin only sighed before looking away, to say this annoyed me would be a tiny understatement. How isn't he pissed off? I guess this is why I could never hurt him... he is one of the few people who don't have a thing for Levi.

Petra's POV --After class--

The bell rang signaling the end of class, 'this is it... I'm going to ask out Levi' I thought to myself, trying to calm my nerves. Truth be told I'm very giddy, excited and all round nervous. Still though... what could go wrong? I've never been rejected before so why should that change.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy as I approached the black haired male. 'He's so good looking'

"Hey Levi!" I called out, trying to get his attention. He turned to face me with his usual blank face, only raising an eyebrow in response. I grew more confidence as I stepped closer. I began swaying my hips and twirling a loose strand of hair around my left index finger. "Can I speak to you for a moment... in private?"

Eren's POV

Anger boiled inside of me as I quickly rushed over towards Petra and Levi, no way in hell am I letting her ask him out. Just as she was about to open her disgusting mount I placed a hand on her shoulder, quite harshly, and smiled brightly.

"Petra! I've been looking everywhere for you! That guy you had sex with the other day... your boyfriend is it? Yeah he's looking for you. Said it's very important..." I trailed off, acting innocent. This wasn't exactly a lie, she did get with him and he is looking for her, I just added the boyfriend thing in to put Levi off. Just to clarify I'm doing this for his good as well as mine, imagine how unhappy he would be if he got stuck with that!

The slag's attempt to glare at me was nothing short of pitiful, humorous almost. She quickly stormed off in some random direction, "So... who are you?" A monotone voice came from behind me, causing my eyes to widen a crimson blush to cover my face. I had completely forgot about Levi's presence.

"E-Eren Jeager" I mentally face palmed for stuttering. He stared up at me blankly before outstretching a hand for me to shake, which I gladly expected. "Levi... Ackerman."

"Oh I already know your name-" I quickly shut my mouth after realising what I had just said. He quickly withdrew his hand and cocked an eyebrow, "o-oh! Don't get the wrong idea, your in some of my classes!" I laughed nervously as he visually relaxed.

He let out a slight sigh before responding, "Sorry Eren, I've just been paranoid lately." Oh the way he said my name, it rolled perfectly off his tongue and I wanted nothing more then to hear him moaning- no screaming my name. 'Soon' I reminded myself. "Paranoid about what Levi?" I asked sweetly, tilting my head to the left as if I didn't already know the answer.

"Tch. It's nothing brat" he spat coldly before turning on his heal and beginning to walk away, "Not this time" I mumbled to myself before quickly following him.
"Please tell me Levi... maybe I could help?" He let out a sigh before spinning on his heal once again to face me, his sudden halt almost causing me to run straight into him.

"Well Eren, not that it's any on your business, but I'm being stalked by some fucking Yandere bitch who won't leave me alone!" he yelled, throwing his arms into the air for a dramatic effect. I let out a slight gasp, before taking him into my arms.

"That's awful! I promise, if you let me, I'll help you find out who this is!" I'm glad I'm hugging him, making him unable to see my red face and psychotic smile.

"Right..." he trailed off, 'bingo'
"Yey! Okay I'll see you after school" I quickly sped off before he could object, as soon as I rounded the corner and was out of his sight I stopped smiling, and quickly covered my face before beginning to scream. Everyone looked at me strangely but I didn't care, 'I hugged him and we're hanging out after school!'

I quickly regained my composure, all redness gone from my face as I continued walking with my usual bright smile. 'Now to take care of Petra.'