Chaper 9

Eren's POV

I glared daggers from my hiding place as the short haired girl waited patiently, passing time by fixing her hair and cloths. 'Nanaba.' I thought bitterly, being extremely careful not to make a sound as I slipped my bag off my shoulder and opened it up, examining the content.

'Hmm..', I closed my eyes and placed my hand in the bag, pulling out the first thing the tips of my fingers made contact with.

I opened my eyes and examined the small glass bottle labelled HCI, the bottle had a large warning sticker over the front. A large smirk made its way onto my face as I pulled out a syringe from the bag as well.
"This should be fun," I whispered, quite enough for her to not notice the sound.

...

I watched in delight as Nanaba fell to the ground, the syringe sticking out of her neck as all the flesh surrounding it began to deteriorate. The acid quite literally melting her skin, burning right through her Larynx and Tumeur. Within a few minutes, she was dead.
laying still on the cold concrete floor of the school grounds, her fingers still latched onto her neck. I smiled widely, gently picking her up and running a hand through her hair.

"Sorry Nanaba, I actually sort of liked you... it's a shame you got in the way, this is your fault." My smile turned into a snarl as I viciously threw her limp body into the large dumpster, I nodded to myself and went to leave the scene before-

"Eren?"

Levi's POV

"Bye Levi!" Hanji yelled as she skipped down the road like the idiot she is. I let out a 'tch' and rolled my eyes, taking the pink piece of paper out of my pocket and examining it once again.

I sighed and shook my head, 'may as well see who this is.'

As I neared the spot I was to meet who ever wrote this letter, my walking pace slowed. 'Why am I doing this again? It's not like I care.' I rolled my eyes and picked up my pace once again, stopping completely when I rounded the corner and saw a silhouette. I stared wide eyes once they walked out of the shadows and close enough for me to make out who this person was.

"...Eren?"
Eren's head shot up, his eyes wide. "Oh..uh- Hey Levi!" he waved nervously, I raised a thin brow and reached my hand into my pocket, pulling out the letter.

"You sent me this?" I questioned, he quickly made his way over and ripped the letter from my grasp and shoved it into his pocket. "Send what?" I rolled my eyes and let out a 'tch' before responding. "Whatever brat."

I began to walk away, Eren following me like a shadow. "I didn't send whatever that was, promise." I only nodded in reply, "B-but I do like you though!"

My eyes widen as I turn on my heal, "How did you know it was a love letter?" Eren looked at me as if I was the most idiotic human living on this earth. "The letter was pink with hearts Levi..."

'Oh yeah....' "Oh...." I began to walk away again, embarrassed by my paranoia getting he better of me. I stopped abruptly once again, causing Eren to walk into the back of me. "Wait ... you like me?"