Chapter 14

AN: I'm back! I got grounded again (I'm a little shit in real life, ngl) But, I have decided to give you guys a longer chapter as an apology okay? Okay!

Eren's POV

Saturday was finally here, and I was finally ready for my date with Levi. It was only 6:35, so I still have another twenty-five minuets until Levi is due to arrive.

"Eren, we're leaving!" My mum shouted from down the stairs. She was completely unaware of my plans for tonight, and I planned to keep her in the dark. "Bye!" I yelled back, wanting her to leave before Levi arrived.

I bit my lip anxiously as I looked myself down in the mirror for the twentieth time, making sure I looked alright. Since Levi didn't exactly specify what we were doing for our first date, I wasn't sure exactly what to wear. So I went with some light blue, tight jeans and one of my nicest shirts. It was casual... but I still looked smart. I glanced towards my bedroom window as I saw my parents car pulling out of the drive and head down the road, out of sight. I smirked slightly, knowing they wouldn't be back until tomorrow. Me and Levi... alone... what could be better right?

I was far more prepared for Levi tonight, any photos or possessions of Levi were safely tucked away under my floor, where he wouldn't find them. I had also made my bed and tidied up my room a little, knowing how he appreciated hygiene.

After what felt like hours of waiting, the doorbell rang, the sound spreading throughout the house and going straight through me as I jumped up and raced towards the front door. I slowed my pace and took a deep breath, suddenly very nervous. I opened the door.

When I opened the door I was met with Levi, dressed in baggy black jeans, a plain white shirt and an expensive looking jacket. He was lent against the doorframe with a lit cigarette resting between his lips and a slight smirk on his face. My face immediately began to heat up as I looked down at him. It was obvious he was popular in school, far more popular then me. Far better looking too, I'm so lucky.

"Let's go, brat" He spoke, heading towards the car he had obviously arrived in. My mouth hung open as he got into the black Honda, I slowly approached the car before getting into the passenger side. "2019?" I questioned, "18" he corrected, I only nodded in reply, still in shock at being in such a nice car.

"Is this car-" He cut me off with a soft chuckle, "I borrowed it, it's not mine Eren, I'm not that rich" He spoke, I only nodded slowly in reply as Levi pulled out of the drive way and away from out house, music blaring as soon as the car came to life. I winced slightly but didn't say anything, I didn't want to ruin this perfect night.

I smiled well glancing from the city spearing by in a flash of colourful lights to Levi. Both slightly as beautiful and breathtaking as the other. Okay no- Levi is better looking but you know what I mean. I only looked forward again once I noticed the car was slowing down, and I quickly worked out what our date plan was going to be.

"The cinema? Isn't that a little basic?" I questioned, looking over at Levi with a confused look. "They're showing 'Annabelle comes Home' tonight," he responded as he opened the door and lit a cigarette the moment he exited the car. I was quick to follow, opening the passenger door and closing it behind me. Just in time to hear the giggle of a group of girls making there way over, 'oh no... please not tonight!' I mentally screamed as they walked straight to Levi, not even noticing my presence.

"Hey Levi~ What are you doing here?" She questioned, leaning into him slightly. Before he could even open his mouth I stepped forward and gently pushed the girl back, trying not to lose my cool in front of my 'soon to be, boyfriend' Levi. "He's with me... on a date" I quickly added at the end before smiling smugly at the three females who stood there; gobsmacked. They all turned to Levi, to which he shrugged his shoulders, flicked his cigarette onto the floor and headed towards the entrance with his arm around my waist.

...

It was pretty easy to find out seats, considering he chose the ones in the very back row. He said it was due to him hating people behind him, I didn't mind though, I was there with him and that's all that mattered. We sat down onto the slightly uncomfortable chairs as Levi quickly put his feet up on the row of chairs in front of him, smirking widely when there was a mumble of complaint from the man i front of him. I smiled at this and began to nibble at the popcorn Levi had bought me. I'm not waiting until the movie for this, I'm starving.

A few minutes of chatting and shuffling around the room came to a quick end as the movie began. I could tell straight away it was going to be good, I've always been a fan of horror movies. It's always interested me to see how the people, monsters, demons or whatever kill there victims in comparison to me. Sure; I use many different methods but quite a lot of my inspiration is from horror movies.

As we got further into the movie, I stared at the large screen intensely. We were just at the part with the car crash resulting in the death of a man when I burst out laughing, causing a few people to look around at me in either concern or disgust. Usually, I wouldn't care, but when I remembered Levi was there I quickly looked his way, looking ashamed. He only chuckled and threw his arm around my shoulder and placing his face into the crook of my neck, lightly kissing my exposed skin. A shiver of delight shot through me as I smiled softly, 'he understands me so well' I thought to myself, relaxing and enjoying the rest of the movie.

...

I smirked to myself as I walked towards my front door after hearing Levi get out after me, hurrying to catch up. He had driven me home straight after the movie (much to my disappointment) but I was starting to not mind, as I now had Levi right where I wanted him. I turned around just as I was about to open the front door, my lips instantly coming in contact with Levi's. I melted into the kiss as my arms made there way around his neck, my fingers getting lost amongst his neat black hair.

When we finally broke apart, I smirked before putting on an innocent face. "Thank you so much for tonight Levi; I had fun..." I trailed off, removing my arms from around his neck. "Me too, shame it has to end" he replied. 'I'm not letting it end here.'

"Do you want to come in Levi? My parents are out for the night so I could use the company." I smiled sweetly, as I opened the door and gestured for him to come inside. "Coming?" I asked, looking back as I entered the house myself. There was a long pause behind me before he finally spoke up. "Alright."