Chapter 13

Levi's POV

It was currently 1am, and the only surrounding light was coming from the small phone screen that was occasionally being disturbed by the swipe of my finger as I attempted to find something- anything that sparked an interest on social media.

After finding nothing, I switched to Snapchat. Quickly opening all of the messages I couldn't care less about, and opening the chat box with Eren. It remained empty, as we had never spoke on here. 'Fuck it' I thought to myself before quickly starting to type before I could change my mind. Before I could even think about hitting send, a message came through from Eren.

Eren: Can't sleep either? x

I stared at the phone for a second before quickly coming up with something to say. I needed something that would help start conversation...

Eren's POV

"Idiot!" I yelled aloud, directing the insult at myself for putting a kiss at the end of the message without thinking.

Levi: Nope.   He replied! I smiled at the phone and began to talk.

After a while, Levi put something that surprised me: Levi: Im sorry for what happened earlier, I don't know what came over me. I guess I got a little caught up in the moment and then panicked... sorry.

Why is he saying sorry? It was the best moment of my life. The first time I have felt such lust, such desire. It only encouraged me to fight, fight for what was rightfully mine. My Levi.

After a moments debate, I decided to do something incredibly daring. But as my mother always says: "daring is dangerous, and danger is fun with good outcome." I thought about it for another second, before throwing the blankets off of my form and sitting up in bed. I switched to camera mode and outstretched my arm, making sure my whole bare chest, neck and v- line were in the frame before snapping a quick shot. I quickly typed a caption, "Don't apologise, we should try again sometime;) x"

A jolt of adrenaline went through me as I hit send and noticed Levi had opened the message.  I just sat there, anxiously staring at my screen well waiting for Levi to type it send a reply... it felt like a life time, but eventually Levi started typing.

Levi: Not bad...   I almost screamed, Levi said my figure wasn't bad, that means he likes it right? This is perfect. All those days of diet pills are finally starting to pay off! I was so busy smiling to myself and falling deep into my own thoughts, that I almost didn't hear the sound of my phone pinging, signifying I had a notification. From Levi.

Warning! Skip if you're too young for this shit. (Great warning; I know.)

The moment I opened the photo, my face went bright red. I just stared at the screen with wide eyes as I felt myself getting hard.

Eventually, the timer on the photo ran out and I was snapped out of my trance as the image of Levi's hard on disappeared off the screen. I suddenly began to smirk and type a reply.

Eren: That didn't take long, you must have really liked my figure ;3

Levi: Shut up and send me another, Brat.

I gladly did as he asked, this time setting a timer and quickly getting onto my knees and bending down so my ass was in the air. When I heard the photo snap, I moved to grab my phone. The light blue laced underwear I had on made my ass look even bigger and more feminine in the photo. I smirked and let the timer from 7 seconds to unlimited, before sending the photo on to Levi.

After the photo was opened, it look about 5 minutes before I got a reply. This time, the wait didn't make me anxious, as I had a good idea on what he was doing for those 5 minutes. When I did get a reply, it wasn't what I had expected.

Levi: I think you're right, we should definitely try again sometime...

I decided to be bold

Eren: I want a date first.

Levi: That is fair. How about Saturday at 7 O'clock. I will pick you up and have you home by 10.

I smirked widely, knowing my parents were going out on Saturday and wouldn't be home until Sunday morning. 'He could spend the night... after a date!'

Eren: Sounds great. x

After saying out good nights, I put my phone down. Already too excited for Saturday to even think about sleeping.