Chapter 1.1 Him and His Musclehead

Chao Cheng felt two arms caging him as he newly transmigirated. He slowly opened his eyes.

    "Kyaaaahhh!" Chao Cheng screeched like a banshee at the magnified handsome face that was near his face.

   "Woah, woah no need to burst my eardrums, I just held you so you wouldn't fall" A deep and pleasant voice that vibrated through Chao Cheng's bones that made him want to go limp. The hot stranger's arms were still tightly held around his waist.

    Chao Cheng then pushed him away and answered in a stuttered voice.

    "I-I-I Thank you!" Chao Cheng bowed so he can hide his blushing face. The man in front of him can only be called sex in legs. He was emitting hormones, that made you think of dirty things that you want to do with him.

    He had sword like eyebrows, phoenix eyes that was as black as the abyss, eyelashes that were long, thick and dark. A straight noise, pink lips that was made for kissing. A sharp jawline, and with a stubble for perfection. A body that had sturdy muscles that was evident from the tight shirt he was wearing. Chao Cheng would swear that he had 8-pack abs. And lastly the honey colored skin that made you want to take a bite to taste.
He was tall, Chao Cheng only reached to the stranger's chest.

   The hot stranger answered with a chuckle that was like the soft, rolling thunder that bellows against the stormy night. It was pleasant to hear.

    "It's okay next time, you should look where you where going." The hot stranger smiled lightly then walked away.

    Chao Cheng in a daze was blinded by the stranger's smile and after a while, shook his head to get rid of those thoughts. He looked around and noticed that some people were now looking at him as if he was crazy. They shook their heads and thought it was a pity for the boy to be so beautiful but belongs in a mental asylum.

    Chao Cheng lowered his blushing face even more and ran into an alley way to ask the system for the information about the world.

    "System? Can you give me the information about this world?" Chao Cheng asked quietly so people wouldn't think of him as a more deranged person.

    The System A14 raises his imaginary eyebrow and said, "Beg this mighty system!"

    Chao Cheng being the obedient person he was, said to the system in a pitiful voice, "Can the mighty system please give me the information about this world?"

    The System nodded his bun head, satisfied with his docile host's answer to him.

    "This world is a modern world. The male lead here is known as Feng Hao he was the eldest son of the largest investment company in C Country. His appearance was known to be perfect in every way. His actions were gentle, and helped everybody, but don't be misled by his perfect appearance. Beyond that perfect facade of his is a heart full of scheming."

    "He only helped those people who would those people with high standing and with a use to him. He used people and when he/she is deemed worthless now, discarded immediately. Due to this characteristic he made many enemies, there were a lot of times that he made close calls but due to the halo survived."

    "The female lead is even worse, her name is Fan He, she is simply a doxy, have intercourse here and there. But of course the people she had intercourse with was people that was well off. She used them to satisfy her endless ambition to be on top."

    "The male lead and female lead met when the male lead was wounded and was struggling in an alley. The female lead heard a groan and checked the alley and discovered the male lead. The female lead discovering that the appearance of the wounded person was perfect, she immediately took him home and then treated him. After a few days of being taken cared by her, the male lead fell in love her."

    "He fell in love with her personality and diligence in taking care of him. The female lead researched about the man and seeing that the man was the owner of the largest investment company in C Country, acted all innocent and only showed her good sides. After the male lead was okay, he immediately went back to his company then eliminated his enemies. After that they lived happily ever after. Not caring of the piles of corpses that he made in order to accomplish that ending."

    "The cannon fodder whose fate that you needed to change is Feng Hua, the younger brother of Feng Hao, and also he was the person that you bumped earlier. His head is filled with sports, like literally if you disect his skull I think his brain would be a ball. Simply sports here, sports there. Due to his personality, he would always be tricked by his older brother when he was young. Always taking the blame from him. Him also thought his elder brother was perfect always treated him with respect and awe."

    "After playing his usual sport, he visited a bar he would frequently visit. The waiter spiked his drink and silently dragged him away to the back door. And then dumped to a van and led their way to an abandoned warehouse."

    "The enemy thought he was important, asked the male lead for compensation. When the male lead heard what happened to his younger brother, simply turned a blind ear, to the threat. He only treated him as a plaything."

    "The enemy angered by the reply of the male lead unleashed his anger towards Feng Hua, and had him beaten up by his goons. The beaten up Feng Hua was driven into an quiet alley way and then dumped there. He died by bleeding out of his wounds."

    "Your mission is to have him avoid this fate and let him leave a long life +1000 points if completed and if failed..."

    Chao Cheng shivered as the system deliberately left his words unfinished, he knew what would happen. He thought of the dark room and shivered uncomfortably even more. The eradication of his soul was better than there.

    The darkness that would plague his vision, the loneliness that seeps through your mind. He only survived by only letting his memories of his family surface there. But the longer he waited there, the more of his memories would turn blurry and faded. He thought if he stayed there, then he would really be mad and broken.

    The system continued explaining, "Your identity here is He Fai, an orphan that worked hard in his studies and is now a temporary nurse working at a small hospital. He liked being a nurse he liked to see the happy expressions of people of having their family safe and sound."

    Chao Cheng digested the system's words into his head. He then smiled as he heard his current person's identity. They had the same mindset, he also liked the happy expressions that his family made. He then frowned when he thought he couldn't see his family again.

    Chao Cheng sighed, shook his head from those depressing thoughts then walked home.

*A/n: Chao Cheng will be now referred to as He Fai now to avoid confusion*

    He Fai walked slowly towards the apartment where lived in. He Fai lived in a cosy three-story apartment, the rent was okay and the landlord was a chill old man. The residents living there was also polite. All in all it was a nice place to live in.

    He Fai arrived at the apartment, climbed up the stairs to the second floor and went to his room door. He took out the key that was in his wallet and unlocked the door. He Fai inspected at the rooms for a moment. The apartment room was befitting for a single person to live in.

    It had an okay living room, it had a run-down television only had a few channels. The couch was still fine, but if you sat on it, it creaked due to old age. The kitchen was small but it had the necessary appliances to be used. Near the kitchen was the bathroom. It was a little room. At least the toilet flushes.

    He then went the bed room. And sat for at the bed in a daze. He just grieved at the loss of his family and after a while of silently crying. He slept and blocked all the depressing thoughts and anything from the world.

    System A14 looked at his depressed host and sighed. He was tasked by the Lord God to help him find his happiness and find more new memories. The System crept towards his host a little closer and nudged the blankets upwards to cover his host. The System then harrumphed and turned his bun head away. Thank this mighty system for not letting you have a cold.

    The yellow ball of fire changed to hues of orange and tangerine. It mixed with the sky as it was preparing for the night, the light illuminated the bed. The grieving and and sad boy laid there sleeping, dreaming of things that was never to come fruit in his life.