Chapter 1.3

He Fai got up from the where he sat, squinted his eyes from the sun and thought, 'This is when it with will all begin.' He was a little excited from thinking all he will experience.

    Contemplating for a bit, he thought of how he would change the fate of Feng Hua. He knew that it wasn't as easy to change someone's fate. From what he got from the system was only what will happen to Feng Hua in the future.

    Knowing that he walked to the library, he walked by a library earlier. But due to him fully wanting to experience exploring threw it at the back of his mind.

    Now that he had a reason to go to it, he would definitely cherish the time there. He walked into the library, pushed open the glass door and went inside. He stopped and took a look around. He was fascinated by the amount of books inside. Even though to the others it was just an ordinary and small library.

    But for him who was struggling in his past life, it was a luxury to see many books in. He looked at the person behind the desk and saw that it was an elderly lady. He smiled and walked towards her.

    "Excuse me, ma'am?" The elderly lady smiled amicably at the polite young man.

    "Yes dear, what do you need?" The lady asked to He Fai.

    "Is there any laptop or computer here that has access to the internet? I want to borrow it for research purposes." He Fai asked politely to the elderly lady.

    "Yes, it's at the back. Just turn it on and you can research all the way."

    When He Fai received the answer he thanked the elderly lady and went to the back. The library was quiet as it only had a little people in currently. Even if there was a lot, it would still be quiet.

    He Fai walked to the back, spotted the laptop that was off and booted it on. He sat on the chair and put his hand under his chin and thought about what he would search. He Fai typed the letters 'Feng Hua's Daily Activities.' He waited for a moment and looked at the results. He was surprised that he had his own wiki all about him. He clicked that and read what the wiki wrote.

    He wasn't surprised at what the wiki wrote about him. It was all about the sports he played and all that. He continued reading, after reading a few seconds, his neck up to his very tips of his ears was blushing red. There was a picture of him with no shirt on. His perfect sculpted body was there for everyone to see. His drool worthy 8 pack abs was evident in the photo. He Fai's brain short circuited and was at a loss on what to do next. He Fai still in a daze was staring blankly at the laptop.

    The system noticing his blanked out host sent a message telepathically, "If you don't snap out of that stupor that you are in, that old lady would check and see that body and would think of you watching porn."

    He Fai after hearing that immediately woke up from his stupor, checked left and right and sighed when there was nobody there with him. He Fai then focused on his purpose for coming here. He knew that Feng Hua would visit a bar regularly but he didn't know what the name's place was. 'Drunken Maiden', now that was a unique name.

    He looked at the schedule on what sports he would play at the days. He was surprised that he would play a sport on a specific day like how in Monday he would play Tennis and so on.

    Looking at the date on the laptop, he checked and it was Thursday, so he would play soccer (or football in other countries). After a few minutes, *gru gru* (sorry for the poor sound effects but I think that was the sound a hungry stomach would make) he heard his stomach complaining about the lack of food. He noticed that the time on the laptop was already indicating that it was lunch time.

    So he sat up immediately walked to the kind elderly lady and thanked her.

    "If you ever need anything else, I might help you out, and oh my name's Yu Han." Mrs. Han waved goodbye and continued on what she was doing.

    He Fai waved goodbye back and pushed the glass door open. He Fai walked out and took a deep breath. He was making a decision on his head on where he would eat. He Fai looked at his wallet and made a decision on a small restaurant.

    He walked around and went to the restaurant, 'Little Chicken' It was a small restaurant that served mostly chicken dishes, the restaurant was mostly packed because of the deliciousness of the dishes and also of it's cheapness. So he immediately fast walked to there hoping that it wasn't full.

    He Fai arrived and saw that there was still a table vacant and immediately sat and looked at the menu in his hands. As he was focused on the menu, he didn't notice that the person that he was researching a few minutes ago was already on the restaurant's doors.

    Feng Hua was in a dilemma, he just finished playing soccer and he was extremely hungry. He arrived at the restaurant and noticed that it was full. He was crestfallen for a sec, before he grinned a full smile. He noticed that there was a table with someone had and it had an empty chair. He walked and sat down on it was about to talk but he was beaten to it.

    "Hello, I would like to have the chicken curry. Please" The voice was low and pleasant to hear. It carried a hint of huskiness and made the hearer drunk from hearing it. Without Feng Hua noticing his ears was slowly dyeing red. Feng Hua hearing the voice, remembered the little person he met yesterday. They had the same pitch in the voice.

    Feng Hua raised his hand and pushed his menu down. He Fai seeing the disruption and was preparing to scold the person. He raised his head and immediately blushed red. 'It was Feng Hua!' These words in his head repeated over and over again.

    Feng Hua noticing the red face of the little person's face felt an itchiness in his heart. Feng Hua clutched his chest and made his heart calm down. He didn't know why it was itching and shook his head to calm down. After calming down he chuckled as he noticed that the person, still had his finger stuck in mid-air.

    He Fai hearing the chuckle blushed even more. He was really weak at social interactions. The few friends that he made all approached him first. He was asking the system why he didn't notify him of his arrival but the system was quiet.

    Feng Hua chuckled even more as his face got redder. Then said, "Sorry, I just sat here as there were no more other vacant seats." He scratched the back of his neck as he was explaining this.

    "I-i-its okay, sorry too for mistaking you as a waiter" He Fai waved his hands erratically as he explained to him. Hoping that he would understand. This was his target in this world, he needed him to have a nice impression of him.

    "Ha, okay but for that I'll sit here and order too." Feng Hua smiled and held the menu in his hands. He called for a waiter and order two chicken curries. After a few minutes, the food arrived and they started eating.

    As the sun's rays shone through the glass windows, the two people were eating, immersed in their own world. The scene was breath taking to see as the harmonious people was oblivious to the stares that they were getting.

    While the system was just floating above their heads, enjoying the show.