Chapter 1.2

He Fai woke up from his nice dream, he sighed and slowly sat up from the bed. He Fai still disoriented from waking up, moved to the bathroom. Turned on the tap of the sink, gathered water into his hands, and washed his face with it.

    He Fai looked at his reflection on the mirror. He Fai scrutinized his look and was surprised. They almost had the same look, except for the limpid peach blossom eyes that he had. It added to the charm on his already beautiful face.

    He walked to the kitchen to prepare the food he would eat. He cooked a simple meal for the morning. After eating the meal, He Fai asked the system, "System where is Feng Hua today?

    The System was quiet for a while then said, "He's at his condo, working out at his gym."

    Then the System murmured quietly, "Since it's like that then you can explore the town for a few hours." Then the system was quiet again.

    He Fai smiled at his system's antics. It was cute. He Fai putted the used plate into the sink and began to wash it. After finishing, he went to the bathroom to take a bath.

    He Fai clad in only a towel, looked into his drawers and took out a simple white shirt and some washed out jeans. The outfit was simple, but him wearing out it was a feast for the eyes. His hair was messy and it only added to his cuteness factor even more. After wearing his clothes he brushed his teeth then went out his apartment's door.

    After going down the stairs, He Fai heard a shout and turned around.

    "Hey youngster, where are you going?!"

   He Fai smiled and answered politely,   

    "Hello Mr. Sheng, just going out to venture the city." The former He Fai treated Mr. Sheng his family because he was the one who gave him the roof to live, was always watching out for him, and Mr. Sheng treated him as his own son. He Fai who was an orphan who didn't have a family who took care of him, was touched it warmed his heart for all Mr. Sheng did.

    When the transmigrator Chao Cheng now has He Fai's body, he would still treat him as family. The actions of Mr. Sheng reminded him of his own mother, who always took good care of him.

    "Oh, then please take care of yourself out there, we don't know if a robber just appears and steals from you." Mr. Sheng good-naturedly warned him.

    "Mr. Sheng what's there to steal?" He Fai just asked and laughed. Mr. Sheng seeing He Fai laugh, smiled and joined in his laughter. He Fai waved his hand to Mr. Sheng and then walked away.

    He Fai walked slowly to fully observe the surrounding buildings. He was enjoying the scenery of the busy city, in his past life, he couldn't do anything to let him enjoy life. He was always striving to work hard, his few friends that he made slowly drifted away from him due to this.

    He Fai observed everything that he sees and imprints it into his mind. He treated this memories even the small moments as treasures, not knowing if he suddenly die and be led back to the dark room. He knew that he was not all mighty, he couldn't successfully complete the missions like an experienced person does. He knew that there was always a chance that he would fail.

    But if there was one thing that will always follow him to every world that he will go it was his diligence to improve himself. He would work hard so that he can meet new friends, and so he will have the power to protect them. Or even better a family in those worlds.

    He Fai unconsciously had already stopped at the pavement of the road. He was bumped by someone and was brought back from his thoughts. He looked around and he was near a large hotel, he looked at the hotel's name Feng Hotels. He marveled at how rich the male lead was.

    He Fai walked away and thought to his mind that he would work hard for the people like, Mr. Sheng. The people that made him who he is today and who he will be in the distant future.

    He continued his adventure, he didn't know that there were already people silently observing him. All those people thought that he was a model. He Fai oblivious to the stares, was looking at a puppy in a pet store. He was reminded of the puppy that he got for his little sister. She had always wanted a puppy to accompany her.

    He knew that she would be lonely sometimes, he knew that even though she was surrounded by other children she would never be happy without his big brother or brother playing with him. He knew that she was afraid of being left behind, she was afraid that there was a day that she would be forgotten by them.

(A/n He will be referred to as Chao Cheng because he is reminiscing his memories.)

    So at that time they didn't have any money to buy a puppy, so being the good big brother he was worked even harder for it. Da Fu noticed that he was working even harder. Da Fu worried had asked him what wrong. And he said that he wanted to be paid extra for a puppy. Da Fu had a dog that had a litter of pups that he was planning to give away. So he gave Chao Cheng at that time one.

    Chao Cheng having reached his goal gave the puppy to his sister. His sister was so happy on receiving the puppy she cried tears of joy.

(A/n Will now be continued to be referred as He Fai)

    He Fai smiled at that time, the happiness of his family was also his own happiness.

    He walked everywhere that he could before the day was over. He wants everything he would experience to tamper him into a better person than he was for the future.

    Nearing a park, He Fai walked to it. And sat under the shade of a tree. He enjoyed the breeze of the air that was giving him. The wind brought a certain calmness to him, he knew it was just the calm before the storm. The hard and even more harder the challenges that will now start on his life. But in this moment he just enjoyed the day, the wind, the air and the sun. He was glad to be given another chance so he thanked the system.

    "System thank you for signing a contract with me, even though I'm not the best host, I'll strive for satisfaction."

    The System was quiet but in reality he was already blushing like a newly ripened peach. The System thought arrogantly, 'Hmm, that's right you should be thankful for this might system.'

    Under the glaring rays of the sun, the youth was sitting under the shade of a tree, closing his eyes, letting the wind blow through his hair. It was a magnificent sight, like he was in a painting.