Chapter 1.11

Sorry for the late update as my wifi was kinda down and I waited for the guy to check on it.

***********

     Meanwhile unto Yun Zhang's side. The protagonist of the world, Feng Hao was sporting a massive headache. He didn't know what happened to him, and couldn't remember what happened to him.

     He only remembered that he was attending an event he was invited by a famous entertainment company. And while he was taking a break in the bathroom. His vision after that were all filled with black.

     He tried getting up but he groaned as he felt massive pain throughout his body, he tried opening his eyes but it were all blurry and he couldn't focus his sight on.

     After trying a few more times he gave up and laid back down. After a few seconds, he heard a door opening and close as a gentle voice flitted pass his eardrums,

     "Oh, you're awake?" The voice had asked him but he couldn't focus on what he said. The voice was very smooth and very pleasant to hear and made one feel comforted from just listening to it.

     Feng Hao then felt a cold wet towel on his forehead. He also felt a hand on his neck.

     "Looks like your fever has subsided, that's good." The voice again sounded. Feng Hao tried to focus his eyesight again so he could see the owner of the voice but it was still blurry.

    "Since you're now awake, you can eat something. I have prepared some porridge for your body to get used to."

     Feng Hao felt the spoon that was nearing his lips, so he opened his mouth and swallowed the warm porridge.

     Though the porridge was simple, it made his whole body warm. He really liked it. Feng Hao was someone who was already used to luxurious foods, he hadn't had tasted as simple as porridge before, he thought that he would feel disgusted but was surprised that his body accepted it easily.

     "You like it?" The gentle voice asked him. Feng Hao nodded his head and opened his mouth again indicating for another spoonful. The voice chuckled and when Feng Hao heard it, he thought that it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard in his whole life.

      With the actions of Yun Zhang, Feng Hao's heart felt itchy. He wanted to scratch his stuffy chest but couldn't do so. He just laid down there  obediently and accepted Yun Zhang's spoonfuls of porridge.

        Yun Zhang may not have known but this was the first time, someone treated him like so. He was usually wary of people that he treated people like puppets.

       Yun Zhang had just gotten an admirer from this.

*********

        And so after a few days after that, Feng Hao was totally healed. Yun Zhang thought that the guy would leave but no, he stuck to him like a puppy.

       It was only after that he said where he worked at, did the man leave.

      He was so persistent asking questions that, Yun Zhang's cold mask cracked a little and his eyes showed a little annoyance.

      Feng Hao took great pleasure seeing his expressions. When he had recovered and saw his saviour, he had thought he was a lofty immortal that descended from the heavens.

     He had thought that he would have a gentle smile waiting for him, but he was disappointed on when he had fully recovered he was treated coldly, it was as if they were strangers again.

     Feng Hao wanted to rectify that, so he was shameless in bothering Yun Zhang, when he had finally gotten his answers. He didn't persisted on bothering him anymore.