Chapter 1.8

As the day becomes noon, a certain someone was scurrying to deliver the food for the patients.

    The hospital was small, which means it was understaffed. Many people would rather choose the larger hospitals. As it gave them larger pay and opportunities.

     The certain someone scowled thinking about this. And yes this certain someone was He Fai. Even though they were understaffed, they still gave him only the position of nursing aid.

    He Fai thought about it and wondered how the old He Fai coped with this. It was simply tiring. As most of the staff were old and middle aged. They gave him the most of the chores.

    He as a nursing aid, delivered the food. Cleaned the room, took out the trash. Which wasn't even his responsibility in the first place.

    And now he was late to Yun Zhang's invitation to lunch. He tried to refuse it, but he then would feel extremely gloomy and sad after. He just felt that the feelings and emotions of the old He Fai was too much.

    Even though he already cursed the director of the hospital in his mind, his face still hung up on a gentle smile. He Fai narrowed his eyes as he made it to the last room.

    'Finally' He thought as knocked on the door asking for permission and turned his hand at the knob.

    He looked inside and noticed the patient sleeping. He didn't really notice the person. They were simply passerbys in the story like him.

    He silently cleaned the room and left. He Fai walked faster as he thought of the story of this world. He was uncertain if the world still followed it's route to completion. So he asked the System for details.

    "System, do the worlds that I go to will still follow the events that will happen, even if I change the plot?"

    The arrogant system was embarrassed by his actions earlier in the morning so he was quiet for awhile. 'This mighty system comforted you so I won't say anything."

    He Fai knowing the system was embarrassed earlier, widened his eyes and begged in a pitiful voice.

    "Can the mighty system please answer my questions."

    The system as if he had amnesia forgotten all about the earlier interactions when he heard this and said cockily while rolling his bun eyes.

    "Of course they will, the plot is strong so it would always follow. With each change that happens the plot will also change to how it see fit to the story. That's why it's hard to change someone's fate."

    "It's like asking a banana to be an orange. No matter what you say and shout at it. It will never change."

    He Fai nodded his head while digesting this information.

    So no matter what he would do the male lead would still be beaten up by someone.

    He Fai paused walking as he realized something. 'How did the male lead get wounded?'

    He thought about it again and again and was even more confused. If the male lead was already wounded and would be easily captured. How did he get away and got treated by the female lead.

    It was simply illogical, the enemy would had already had gotten the male lead. It was so simple to threaten him and torture him. Even more to kill him, to get him out of business.

    He would have already been killed and his business would be failing and would easily be taken. 'Why? Why? Why?'

    With these new discoveries his head started to ache.