Chapter 1.12

After a two weeks of He Fai giving out hints here and there, Yun Zhang finally had recommended to the director to hire more younger nurses.

      Yun Zhang, with his family's influence hired more professional nurses to the hospital.

      With that He Fai could now rest better, his workload was now reduced and his dark circles were now vanishing.

      He had also noticed a certain someone coming in here, it was the male lead Feng Hao.

      Like he was here almost everyday of the week to visit Yun Zhang. He would also intensely stare at him with a vicous glare as if he had done something wrong.

      He was confused on why the male lead was acting like that to him, he was just hanging out with Yun Zhang.

      Considering he and Yun Zhang were co-workers and friends, it was only right that they would meet now and then.

      And also it was simply blush inducing how he would pursue Yun Zhang. He Fai was speechless as how dense Yun Zhang was.

      It was obvious how Yun Zhang acted around, when the both were alone, Feng Hao would touch Yun Zhang all over his body. Feng Hao would hug Yun Zhang and put his head on his Yun Zhang's shoulder and show a contented expression.

      But Yun Zhang just acted the same as usual, with a cold demeanor and his usual stoic face when facing other than patients. He would just push Feng Hao away and then leave.

     Feng Hao would also give him flowers and chocolates. Tried all the pickup lines he researched and even asked him out on a date.

     But Yun Zhang just tilted his head and asked why they would go on to one.

     Feng Hua wasn't discouraged and bothered Yun Zhang everyday. It wasn't until that Yun Zhang finally accepted that he stopped bothering him.

    Feng Hua was over the moon when his darling accepted. He was now one step of the future he was envisioning.

     The mini him in his mind gave him a thumbs up! He also made a thumbs up while showing a perverted smile.

    While He Fai also had made two new friends. He remembered how he befriend them in a weird way.

*********

     He Fai was working like a dog these past few days that there would be times that he would just stare blankly into the void and think of the better times.

    He was going from rooms here and there, and he arrived on a particular room.

     His hand was on the doorknob, and when he just opened the door slightly,  two figures jumped into him like a predator catching his prey. Making the door open wide.

     He Fai was surprised and was about to screech like a banshee until he noticed they were only two ladies in front of him.

     He calmed down his frantically beating heart and stared at them questionably why they would pounce unto him.

     'Do they pounce on every nurse that enters the room? He could just imagine a nurse here having a heart attack from extreme surprise'

     The lady with glasses was the first one to spoke, "Hi! Names Hui Bo, and noticed that you were so hardworking it was inspiring"

     Hui Bo extended her hand and He Fai still confused just shook her hands and stared at the other lady.

     The other lady was full blown smiling, she acted like a person high on drugs, and rushed to him and hugged him tightly.