Chapter 1.4

Now that He Fai really took the time to observe Feng Hua, he noticed that Feng Hua was sweating, like a lot. His shirt was drenched in sweat, but it made him look easier. His body can be seen from the drenched parts of the shirt. It outlined his abs and wide chest. The hormones he was emitting was on maximum. He must have really ran fast to come here to eat.

    He Fai looked around and saw that many people were staring at them, especially at Feng Hua. But it was unlucky that there target of fascination was simply busy over eating. Oblivious of the stares of the people, Feng Hua continued eating like a starved beast.

    He Fai sighed at his simple mindedness, if he was like his older brother then he would have been the protagonist and not the cannon fodder.

    It was simply disheartening, with Feng Hua's looks and body, he would be the best type of protagonist. And also with his aura, his aura wasn't the cold unapproachable type, but a caged beast type.  He was simply waiting for his prey to come by. It was still oppressive and made one's heart beat faster if you come near him. But it was unlucky that he wass brawn and no brains.

    He Fai looked at the person in front of him with pity. In a world were everything is power, he was simply destined to be tossed aside. But he was lucky that he was here, he would ensure that his fate wouldn't be like the system said. If he wanted he would even work hard so he can inherit the company.

    He Fai was like that, if he decided to work on something he would try his very best. It doesn't matter how long it would take as long as he can make the person he values happy.

    He was even more hyped about the worlds he would go to. He made a plan to befriend this cannon fodder, so he can make the mission easier.

    Feng Hua was still eating when he glanced at the person in front of him, he noticed that the person wasn't eating anymore.

    "Why aren't you eating anymore?" Feng Hua paused as he didn't recall the name of the person in front of him.

    "Um, what's your name again? I didn't think I asked this." Feng Hua scratched his head as he said this.

    He Fai laughed at what Feng Hua said and thought, 'Of course he wouldn't know his name they had only met once and it was only for a brief moment.'

    He Fai smiled and answered back, "My name's He Fai."

    Feng Hua noticing the person's smile, the tips of his ears blushed and the same itchiness from before once again surfaced on his heart. He answered absent mindedly. "Mine's Feng Hua."

    "I know." He Fai still smiling answered again.

    "How'd you know?" Feng Hua still absent minded from the laugh earlier questioned He Fai.

    "Who wouldn't know that you're the younger brother of Feng Hao, the heir of the largest investment company of C country."

    "Oh." Feng Hua's mouth dropped and thought of his question earlier. And then scratched the back of his neck.

    Feng Hua continued eating and found that he already ate it all. He was about to order again but he was surprised when he noticed the plate that still had food that was pushed in front of him.

    "You eat it, I'm already full." He was already used to eating a little. But when he ordered the curry earlier he saw that it was a little bit too much for him to eat.

    "But you should eat it all," Feng Hua nervously answered him. He noticed that the person in front of him was a tad too small. He compared his arm and He Fai's arm and noticed that it waa double the size. He needs more meat on him.

    He Fai just shook his head and patted his stomach. Feng Hua was like his little brother, always saying that he needed to eat more. Even though He Fai worked as a delivery guy in his past life, he never really grew muscles that much.

    Feng Hua was at a loss on what to do, so he thanked He Fai and continued eating. He Fai looked at Feng Hua and saw that he was already busy on chowing the food. He really is like his younger brother. Even though his brother was younger, he was taller and was more masculine looking than him.

    After a few minutes, Feng Hua was already finished eating. They both stood up and left the apartment.

    As they were both walking, nobody spoke a word between each other. They simply walked, enjoying the silence.

    "So what will you do after this?" He Fai asked Feng Hua after a few miles walked in silence. He knew what the answer would be already.

    "Oh I'll be playing soccer after this, wanna watch?" Feng Hua asked.

    "Okay."

    So the both of them walked in silence once again, it wasn't the awkward type of silence, no it was as if they had a tactic understanding between them. They simply enjoyed the silence.

    After a few minutes of walking they arrived at their destination. He Fai took a look around the stadium in front of him. The stadium was simply big. He thought and imagined that it was only for soccer. It was fine for an ordinary soccer field. He cursed at the rich people for being extravagany.

Even though he knew he played all kinds of sports he didn't know the locations of it. He knew that if they placed the locations of where he would play, it would be full of people wanting to watch him. It was an invasion of pricvacy and can be sued as he didn't give permission to post them. It was scary for a large company to sue their website for something like this.

    They both entered and walked different paths. He knew that Feng Hua was already going to that team of his. That person was a sporty he would forget anything that isn't related to it.

    He Fai took a seat on one of the empty chairs. He was glad that the guard saw him going in with Feng Hua. So that nobody would bother him. He looked at the both teams that were coming out. They were all fit and tanned from playing the sport. He looked around for Feng Hua and saw that he was number '01'.

    As he didn't know how they would play. He just observed them. They were just passing a black and white ball to and fro. He scratched his head and thought it was easy, until he saw that a person, slid and stole the other person's ball. The person who formerly got the ball stumbled and fell down. When He Fai saw that, he shook his head and thought it was dangerous.

    He Fai was bored as he didn't know what else to do, so he just cheered if Feng Hua gets the ball. He just did that until they were finished playing. Feng Hua's team won as they scored 3 more points than the other team.

    He Fai stood up and walked to the exit door. He waited for Feng Hua to finish on.

    Feng Hua who was joyful of winning, forgot about a certain someone. He left together with his pals, and they exited to another door that led to the parking grounds.

    He slapped his head as he looked at his car, now he knew why his pals was shouting for him to come back. He ran all the way to that restaurant for nothing. He opened his car, used the key and drove back to his home.

    The certain someone who was frogotten, noticed that it was quiet. He walked up to the guard and asked,

    "Excuse me, is there anybody still in?" He Fai asked the guard politely. The guard shook his head. He Fai smiled bitterly and walked away. Looks like he was forgotten.

    As the genle light of the moon shone on the world, the silhouette of a young man can be seen on the pavement. Walking away ever so slowly.