Chapter 1.6

He Fai readied himself for the day ahead. He was disappointed when he was forgotten by Feng Hua, but it was okay. There were many chances to get closer to Feng Hua.

    He was getting ready to go out when he heard an alarm go off. He followed the sound and looked at the drawer. He pulled it open, and was surprised to see a phone. He didn't think that he had a phone.

    Considering he and He Fai was almost the same, he didn't have many friends and was in a tight budget.

    He looked at the contents of the alarm, 'Time to work' it said. He was confused and scratched his head. It took a moment for him to realize that he had work. He was busy moping around and trying to plan how to get closer to Feng Hua that he forgot he had a job.

    He had forgotten about He Fai's job as a nurse aid. He Fai worked hard but he only got that position. Not even full nurse.

    He Fai went out and hurried to 'Pure Heart' hospital. It was a small hospital that mostly tended to the less fortunate. At least the atmosohere there was good. The superiors there was polite and easy going. In fact that was the hospital that the original He Fai wanted to go to.

    In his memories, he as a small child went there because of a fractured arm bone. He got it from the other children that bullied him for being little and his looks. He was confused as a caretaker of the orphanage just dumped him in there with some money and left. He was clutching his broken arm. He was afraid as the place was new and he didn't recognize anyone.

    So he began to cry, he cried loudly and distracted the other nurses and doctors scurrying around. He was approached by a doctor. When he saw the incoming person his cries stiffled and stared wide eyed at the person.

    The doctor only smiled at him and ruffled his head. He coaxed him out of crying ashe made funny faces and he was laughing all the way. That memory was forever engraved in his heart. He looked around there and saw many people smiling at them.

    Nobody treated him as a nuisance and treated him normally. He was led to a room and took a x-ray for his bone. When they had found the problem they treated it with the outmost care. After treating it, it was secured in a bandage and the doctor too gave him some candy.

    When he began to grow up, his ambition was to work there, even though he could only afford being a nurse, he would still be joyful as he would work in that atmosphere.

    He Fai as a child, was craving affection, even when it was only a little bit. But when he was in the orphanage, they treated him badly. He would always take the initiative to befriend a person but he was always rudely rejected.

    Even in the orphanage it was already a jungle, where the strong survives and the weak perish. The children were all arrogant, they had dreamed of being adopted into a rich family. When they saw the appearance of He Fai, they began to bully him as he had the perfect appearance as a child.

    He had white jade like skin, his eyes was wide and cute. His nose soft. His lips pink and full. His cheeks still had some baby fat on it. His hair was soft and silky. His appearance made people want to cuddle him and never let him go.

    As he was always bullied, he then was confused as he didn't understand what he did. But as he grew and grew. He understood them now. They were jealous of him. That was why he was always locked into his room when someone was adopting.

    But the children there didn't get their dreams, they were adopted by normal families. And they cried when their dreams were shattered. He Fai would hear their cries vibrate throughout the place.