Chapter 1.10

Feng Hua was in his brother's company, he was looking for his brother to ask for any information regarding He Fai. He knew his brother could get it with just a snap of his fingers.

     He was turning left and rights as if he was a lost child, he looked at the workers and sighed.

     He couldn't work like this. He was given a managerial position by his father in a branch company of his and thought it was a bother.

     He simply wasn't suited for this life,  working the hours away, the papers, people waiting on him, attending events, managing a company itself gives him a headache.

     He wasn't as smart as his brother who was always perfect in class, he was the epitome of perfection in every way. His brother was the favored one, all the students like him, the teachers tried to curry favor with him with hopes on getting a chance to change their lives for the better.

     They were all like that, fake. Fake smiles, half hearted praises, fake, fake, fake, each and every one of them.

     They were also other people trying to befriend him, even though he was he was just a shadow of his brother. But he denied all of them.

     He knew that their hearts were all black, their minds filled with ambitious thoughts. Their actions all carried with a single thought in their minds. And that was power.

     Yes, power. They knew power comes with money. And the more power you have, the more money that you will get.

     Trying to curry favor with him, in hopes on forming connections through their family. Their family that was the leading power in the country.

     Even the girls, they would gladly sell their body just to taste that power.

     In hopes of filling their desires of having money.

     As they said in the saying, 'Who controls money, controls the world.'

     And in this case, the power to control the country, they want the power to do anything they want with no one to restrict them.

     That was why he hated attending events. The people always put up a smile. The ladies acting all innocent and shy, blushing whenever his gaze lands on them just to tempt him.

     But what they gave was the opposite, he was simply disgusted with them. He was still smart enough to know the fake ones and the real ones.

     His brother would always plaster on a smile too. A fake one. Just so that he can act too as if he was enjoying their attentions. All the praises, their worship filled eyes.

    He knew that his brother used people to achieve his ambitions. But he didn't care, they deserved being used.

    Even though he was always the dumb one in their class, the one who was always being compared to his brother, he didn't care.

    They would always say, 'If you have just a smidge of your brother's intelligence, then you would be just like the rest of us'

     But he doesn't want to be like them, he wanted to be unique in his own way.

     That was why he invested all of his time and energy on sports. In sports, everyone was true to themselves. They joined that particular sport because they have a passion for it.

    The passion that could be seen in their eyes, their movements, everything indicated their love for that sport.

    How they would work hard just to win, how the effort would be paid off if they win. All the tears that were shed if they lost. All the smiles that were true, they were true to themselves that made him like sports.