Dating 101

"You're telling me you've never been with a girl?" It really shouldn't have come as much of a surprise but the concept just seemed strange to you. Connor, who sat on the couch in front of you with an innocent expression on his face, shook his head. Recently the android had become deviant and he was still getting used to acknowledging the fact that he was allowed to feel emotions just like a human. You helped him remove his LED so he appeared human and could do human activities without people hating on him, but all his ties to his old way of life weren't cut.

"I only became deviant recently-" Connor started.

"So?" You interrupted.

"And I haven't found a suitable partner."

"Well that's going to change." You sat down on the couch next to him, excitement evident in your eyes. "You could have girls lining up on the streets to go on a date with you!" He processed that then looked up at you.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive! Look at you, you're an example of perfection. You're made to be human but better, no flaws. Any girl would love to date you." You wrapped your arms around his arm and hung from it dramatically, pretending to look up at him with star eyes. Then you straightened up and grabbed his arm. "Oooo, I didn't know you had muscles!" Connor's face went blue and he avoided your eyes. "You're a total knockout! If the first girl I ask doesn't wanna date you I'll eat my hand."

"(Y/N) I'm designed to-" You put a hand over his mouth.

"No, shush, you're a human now." You paused and stepped back. "Unless you really don't wanna date, I won't make you." After seeing how excited you got for him Connor couldn't say no.

"No, it sounds...fun." Connor smiled, but when you held a hand over your mouth to stifle a laugh, he frowned.

"Lesson 1: Your smile is adorable but it might unnerve some girls, so I'll have to teach you to smile properly." You smiled to show him how it was done. He studied your face before attempting to copy it. "Better. It's hard to not genuinely smile when you're forcing yourself to smile so try and think of something funny or just something that makes you smile." Smile was starting to not sound like a word. This time when he tried it he seemed actually happy. "There, perfect!"

"Lesson 4: How to have a good date." You were leading him down the street towards a good restaurant for a first date. Back at your house you had gotten him into nicer clothes and taught him an idea of how to flirt. Pick-up lines were only useful if they weren't cheesy and he was cute so you assured him he'd be fine, but his problem was he didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Are those space pants because your butt is outta this world! "Um, are you sure?" *tries to look at butt* "I don't understand how it could not be on earth. And what did you call these?" *pats pants* "I don't believe they have anything to do with space."

I'm no photographer but I can picture you and me together. "I thought you liked taking pictures though? You don't need to have a profession in photography to take a picture of us." *you shake your head* "Do you not want to take a picture?"

I was wondering if you had an extra heart, mine was just stolen. *legitimately thought you were missing a heart and panicked and about called an ambulance*

Aside from being cute, what do you do for a living? *goes on a long rant about what he does and how puzzled he is you don't remember* *abruptly cuts off* "You think I'm cute?" You: "Connor, we already talked about this: you're every girl's dream guy."

Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right? "They died out millions of years ago." *squints* "Do you believe they still exist?" *you groan loudly*