Game On

(Original image isn't mine, I just added numbers for convenience) Tag yourself, I'm Connor #5.

You mumbled foul words under your breath as you glared daggers at Gavin and his new chick. You two had broken up last night after a heated argument and he'd already moved on it seemed. Rolling the ice cube in your mouth around, you locked gazes with Gavin. He smirked. You crushed the ice cube with your teeth.

"He's just trying to make me jealous," you told yourself. "Fine. Two can play." You were the hottest cop in the whole department so you should have no problem getting one of these guys to help you. However, if it was just any guy it wouldn't have the right effect, you needed a specific someone that would surely cause Gavin to rethink his choices. "Game on, Reed." You glared at him then spun around, heading towards Hank Anderson's desk. It was before noon so the Lieutenant wasn't here yet, but his android Connor was sitting at his desk patiently waiting.

You sat on the desk and folded your arms, pulling your shirt down a little so your chest showed. "Hi Connor." You smiled.

"Good morning Officer (L/N)," he replied.

"Please, call me (Y/N)."

"As you wish."

"What are you doing later today?"

"Most likely working on the deviancy case. Why?"

"Well..." You leaned a little closer. "I was thinking you and I could go somewhere."

"Where?"

"A dog park." And just like that, you had him wrapped around your finger.

"Do you have a dog?" he asked excitedly.

"Two actually."

"When do you want to have this date?"

"Date?" You rose an eyebrow.

"What day?"

"Tonight?"

"That works."

"Perfect." You stood. "See you after work, Connor." You waved and smiled before turning to go back to your desk. Gavin's eyes were on you. You smirked.

'Game on' he mouthed.

You and Connor were walking side by side with a dog's leash each. Your two corgis were bouncing in front of you, excited and pulling on their leashes to stretch forward as far as they could. It had been a while since you took them to the dog park but they recognized the path. Your arm was looped through Connor's as you two walked down the snow covered path. Snow was lazily drifting down from the sky and snowflakes decorated the pavement you walked on.

You opened the gate to the dog park and bent down to unhook the leashes from the corgis. They raced off and you laughed at their enthusiasm. Connor smiled as he stared at the happy dogs. Looking up at him now you realized he was actually pretty cute.

You ran after your dogs, chasing them for a little bit. Connor took a stick from the ground and offered it to one of them. Once it started chewing on it he pulled it away and threw it across the park. Your doggo took off after it. The other was facing you, his front down on the ground and his butt in the air. He wanted to play. You got down on your hands and knees and the dog barked, leaping at you to play bite. You pretended to be wounded and fell over, batting at the dog half-heartedly. He borked and jumped on top of you, licking your face. You laughed and pushed him off.

Looking up you saw Reed and his 'girlfriend' walking hand in hand down the street in view of the dog park. Thinking quickly, you ran over to Connor and pretended to slip, knocking his legs out from under him and causing him to fall on top of you. Your faces were inches apart. His face turned blue as he struggled to say something, making you smile.