(Request) Embarrassing Mess

Requested by: @MandADottie14
Prompt: If I could make a request?
During the chase scene with Kara where Connor gets hit by a car?
Well imagine that but the car driver is Y/n and she's able to stop it in time but not enough for it to not bump him a bit
As apology she offers to take him anywhere he wants (I was going to say cafe but then I realised he cant eat so... Library? You can decide this lmao)
And ensues the date.
Extra fluff 😊

--~~--~~--

Singing along to the auto-tuned music on the radio, you were so caught up in hitting the high note you almost missed seeing the two androids on the road. You managed to slam on the brakes and skirt around the female just in time, but you bumped into the male and pushed him several feet back. The female ran off as the male slowly got up. He looked to see where the other android escaped to, only to not find her, then turned to you.

You were already out of your car rambling off an apology. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention. Is the other android alright? Are you alright?" He blinked, his face forming a frown after he scanned you.

"I am alright, but the deviant got away. I failed my mission." Like you already didn't feel bad enough.

"Look, let me make it up to you! I can take you to a cafe or...?"

"I cannot eat."

"Oh, right." With his statement you remembered that he was, in fact, an androidーa servant of humans. The fact that you were treating him like another human being was strange. But, then again, he was pretty cute, and you did feel awful about hitting him with your car... "Then, um, the library? Or a bowling place?" You were sure your face was cherry red, but as embarrassed as you were, you weren't about to leave without repaying him somehow.

"Connor!" An angry shout you could barely hear came from the other side of the road, and both of you turned to see an angry old man standing behind a fence.

"One minute, Lieutenant!" Connor shouted back. He turned to you. "Would you care to go ice skating?"

"S-Sure." If falling down every 10 seconds could be called ice skating, then yes, you could skate. But you were ready to stop embarrassing yourself so any plan you could agree on was fine with you.

"Perfect. I'll meet you at the DCPD at 6 p.m.?"

"Sure, I can do that."

"See you then, (Y/N)." He sent you another smile before running back across the highway to the Lieutenant. You watched fearfully as he dodged past the cars, not breaking a sweat (not that he could). Shaking your head, you got back in your car. You were going on a date with an android.

You clipped the leash onto your miniature poodle's collar as she waited impatiently for you to open the door. You wrapped the leash around your wrist and buttoned your trench coat, more nervous than you should be. Delilah barked, making you jump, and pawed at the door, giving you a 'Let's go' look.

You opened the door and your poodle rushed out, pulling you behind her. She was way too over enthusiastic about walks. As she sniffed around for a place to do her business, your brain took the opportunity to come up with several ways this date could go wrong. You managed to shut your brain up by thinking of your excuse not to go ice skating. I needed to walk Delilah and they don't allow dogs on the ice rink, I'm sorry. That way you won't have to embarrass yourself and he won't know you suck at keeping your balance.

As if on cue, you tripped on a crack in the sidewalk and nearly face planted in the freshly fallen snow. Your eyes zipped around the area, wondering if anyone saw that, only to spot a handsome android chuckling at you. Your face went red; of course it just had to be him that saw that.