(Request) Fight For What You Love

Requested by: @Angel_Lavender

Prompt: can u make something similar to [Twins Come In Pairs] but the twins being RK800 and RK900?? just a thought

--~~--~~--

"Morning (Y/N)!" Connor greeted you, a smile on his face to help brighten your mood. He held out a cup of steaming coffee from the station's coffee maker, and after returning his greeting, you grabbed it from him. You took a sip and promptly swallowed when the hot liquid burned your tongue. "My apologies, I forgot to warn you," Connor said, his LED turning yellow as you fanned your tongue.

"It's alright, that one was on me." You sent him a small smile which calmed him down, his LED changing back to its calm blue color. Your tongue throbbed as you set down the cup, making a mental note to not try and drink it again until the steam rising from it was gone.

"Good morning Detective (L/N)," a cool voice said. You turned to see Carter [for ease of reading/writing the RK900's name is Carter] standing with a small bag in his hands.

"Hi Carter." With your back to him you missed Connor's frown as your attention was stolen.

"I bought you a couple sweets from a local bakery," the emotionless android said, handing the bag over. You took it giddily and peeked inside. A donut, muffin, and slice of loaf cake sat at the bottom.

"What's this for?".

"For being stunningly beautiful." He winked. You felt your face warm as you looked down shyly.

"Prick!" Gavin shouted. Carter turned to acknowledge himーa tiny frown forming on his lipsーbefore facing you again.

"I shall see you later."

"Bye!" You waved as he walked away. Connor tapped you on the shoulder to bring your attention back to him and tilted his head like a confused puppy.

"What shall we do today Detective?"

"Did you get any deviant reports?" You walked over to your comfy chair and collapsed onto it, glancing at the coffee to see little wisps of steam still rose from the top.

"Not yet."

"Well then the time is ours." You kicked your feet up on the deskーa bit too close to your coffeeーand put your hands behind your head.

"You have yet to complete your report on the last deviant case."

"You weren't supposed to remind me," you hissed, putting a hand to the back of your head as you groaned at the thought of filling out a report.

"I can do it for you if you'd like," he offered, ready and willing to help his favorite human. He felt his thirium pump quicken when you smiled and rested your hand on his.

"You'd do that for me? Thanks Connor, I owe you one." He sent you a smile before sitting at his desk and pulling up your draft of the report. You stared at the coffee, trying to remind yourself what happened last time you drank it too early, but you couldn't resist for long. You put the cup to your lips and downed a small portion. It was still too hot but it didn't burn you, so you drank some more.

You clicked your feet together, eyes wandering around the police station. Lieutenant Anderson hadn't arrived yet so you placed your bet on when he'd show up. As soon as you did you saw the old grump of a man step through the front doors and sighed. He's not usually this early.

"C'mon Connor, we've got a case to do," Hank called. Connor looked up at him then to you.

"I'm not done with your report."